24-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,
My application for OINP is currently in DIP. I am currently working in USA on H1b & I last visited India back in Dec 2012. Can any one please confirm if I also need PCC from Indian Embassy for Canada PR.

Thanks in Advance.

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi,
My application for OINP is currently in DIP. I am currently working in USA on H1b & I last visited India back in Dec 2012. Can any one please confirm if I also need PCC from Indian Embassy for Canada PR.

Thanks in Advance.
Yes u do need ppc from indian embassy when u apply for pr and aswell as fbi clearance certificate from US

Reactions: mqamar1994

hps1981

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-Aug-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Pcc takes only 8 to 10 days and fbi clearance takes 14 weeks. Good luck
Thanks for your quick response. Any idea about validity of Indian PCC & FBI clearance ?

rockermog

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks for your quick response. Any idea about validity of Indian PCC & FBI clearance ?
The PCC from the country where you currently reside is valid for 6 months and the PCC from the countries where you stayed previously is valid indefinitely.

Mohdather

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Actually both are valid only for 6 months if u applied for OINP than is better to apply for fbi now as it takes time and wait for the ita to aplly for indian pcc.

Jun 12, 2017
Hello there guys, I apologize if this is off topic but I need an advice. Since with the last changes, the 400 CRS barrier is removed for IT people, I can now apply for a nomination. However, due to IELTS, I have only 351 points. It is not a problem for me to get over 400 with a better IELTS score, but I wonder if this is really needed?

Do you think I should wait a bit and get a better IELTS score and then submit an application? Or this does not matter?

Thanks in advance!

nanning

Dec 12, 2016
I feel due to the amount of applications, the processing is slowing down.
I submitted on July 12, the status is still "submitted" today.. :(

dannyhcean

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Hi all,

I got the OINP nomination back in June and received the OINP nomination certificate. With that I proceed to receive an ITA and now I am uploading the post ITA document. Somehow I can not find the placeholder for OINP Certificate in my personalized document checklist. Are we supposed to upload this OINP Certificate? tks!

Reactions: Samoinp