+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

nkverma

Jun 11, 2017
Can anyone suggest since how many hours has the OINP service been down, I found it to be down only today but appears the service has been down or not working properly since Friday or even more. I wanted to write to the Ontario PNP program about the time since their service has been down. They have mentioned on their website that they are putting every effort to ensure there services are available 24X7 and if their service is down for more than 24 hours without any notification of downtime then either there is a massive breakdown (tsunami hit or earthquake) or no body is actually looking into their systems 24x7. What a pity.

nkverma

Jun 11, 2017
Friends, do anyone of you know if access to WES online report needs to be provided only for the main applicant or spouse too? In my CRS score my spouse's WES report has added points, now in OINP document list I do find WES required for me but for wife only IELTS is being talked about in Family documents. What do I do? Experts who have been in such situation please suggest if I need to provide access to my wife's WES report to OINP too?

dhanjal1978

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone suggest since how many hours has the OINP service been down, I found it to be down only today but appears the service has been down or not working properly since Friday or even more. I wanted to write to the Ontario PNP program about the time since their service has been down. They have mentioned on their website that they are putting every effort to ensure there services are available 24X7 and if their service is down for more than 24 hours without any notification of downtime then either there is a massive breakdown (tsunami hit or earthquake) or no body is actually looking into their systems 24x7. What a pity.
I am trying since Friday.. So atleast 48 hours....

Nitin Shukla

Jul 16, 2017
It depends. Estimated processing time for OINP is 30 to 60 days. It some cases they have issued nomination within a week from submission. For me, it took around 2 weeks and for others it took a month or so. If your documents is in place (reference letters, proof of funds etc), it should work out fine. Just keep an eye on the remaining nomination http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html. 2,485 is left out as of 10th July.

And i'm sure there are chances for CRS to drop to 416 by November. I would suggest to prioritize WES process as much as you can. That will let you create a EE profile and check on NOI.

Nitin Shukla

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the detailed reply...place correct me if i am wrong but i think OINP started on June 28 this year so 3515 nomination were issued in a single fortnight? And if the answer is yes then how long will the next pause be once 6000 limit is crossed?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Thanks for the detailed reply...place correct me if i am wrong but i think OINP started on June 28 this year so 3515 nomination were issued in a single fortnight? And if the answer is yes then how long will the next pause be once 6000 limit is crossed?
I don't think so, where did you get that date from?

Reactions: Nitin Shukla

Nitin Shukla

Jul 16, 2017
I don't think so, where did you get that date from?
I guess I might have misinterpreted the information in this link...

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/ontario-provides-targeted-occupations-express-entry-immigration-stream-079294.html#more-9294

I had read on this forum somewhere that Ontario had put on a temporary hold for issuing new nominations...and then got this link soon after which I think might have been a reason for misinterpretation..anyhow is there any information out in the public domain that provides a number on how many nominations are issued on an average at a monthly/draw wise or fortnightly basis?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
I guess I might have misinterpreted the information in this link...

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/ontario-provides-targeted-occupations-express-entry-immigration-stream-079294.html#more-9294

I had read on this forum somewhere that Ontario had put on a temporary hold for issuing new nominations...and then got this link soon after which I think might have been a reason for misinterpretation..anyhow is there any information out in the public domain that provides a number on how many nominations are issued on an average at a monthly/draw wise or fortnightly basis?
Those were for ICT and an above 400 score wasn't a requirement for that program. That update was to just suggest that the program was closed for the moment and Ontario might reopen at any time in future (they have used past and future tense in every statement as much as possible). That has nothing to do with the regular OINP and sorry i'm not aware of any other stats and i wouldn't suggest into something to predict. The last time i tracked (sometime in June) they had issued around 3100 and now it is 3500. I guess, ICT program had to contribute for this spike but the point being one can't never predict and estimate.

Nitin Shukla

Jul 16, 2017
Those were for ICT and an above 400 score wasn't a requirement for that program. That update was to just suggest that the program was closed for the moment and Ontario might reopen at any time in future (they have used past and future tense in every statement as much as possible). That has nothing to do with the regular OINP and sorry i'm not aware of any other stats and i wouldn't suggest into something to predict. The last time i tracked (sometime in June) they had issued around 3100 and now it is 3500. I guess, ICT program had to contribute for this spike but the point being one can't never predict and estimate.
Thanks Samoinp.... Really appreciate your inputs just a final rookie question Do the CRS threshold taper off genrally at year end or you were implying a CRS of 416 because of the aggressive invitations being send out currently..

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Please do you mean I shoupd recreate another express entry application ?
No my friend.. not express entry profile.. your ONTARIO nomination application inside your ONe-Key account.. there is a link to create/submit a new application above the one that you have created earlier..

riteshgirdhar

Jul 16, 2017
Delhi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
people , anybody got their status changed from submission to assesment .( The profiles submitted in July for OINP)

I submitted on July 7th
received NOI on 29th June
NOC 2173, CRS :395
till date my status is Submitted
Same...Submitted on 6th July 2017
Status is submitted till i could last access the website

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Thanks Samoinp.... Really appreciate your inputs just a final rookie question Do the CRS threshold taper off genrally at year end or you were implying a CRS of 416 because of the aggressive invitations being send out currently..
You are welcome. Just guessing based on trend. Besides, historically, they have never been at this level.

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/04/lowest-ever-express-entry-crs-threshold-of-423-april-12-draw-049069.html
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/past-rounds.asp

idebony

Jun 30, 2017
Hello eveyone, I got an invitation letter for Ontario program and part of my settlement fund is in my canada's act while the remaining is in my husband accountt in Nigeria.

The fund in the nigeria account was earlier used as a proof of fund when he applied for spouse open work permit (sowp) which we are yet to receive.

Please do you all think I can still use the exact fund in my husband's account as part of the settlement fund for Ontario Nominee Program (OINP) or we need another proof of fund to meet up with the exact amount for (OINP).