India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-12-2017
I have an important Q. Is the login for the different streams different. Because when I see my submitted application is says Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream Criteria. I am wondering did I do smthing wrong. Please help.

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
I have an important Q. Is the login for the different streams different. Because when I see my submitted application is says Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream Criteria. I am wondering did I do smthing wrong. Please help.
withdraw it and choose FSWP while creating application in HCP Stream, unless you are applying as skilled trade worker of course.

Last edited:

sara.k

Jul 6, 2017
I still can't get through the website. after filling the required data in stream and profile sections, and by clicking the SUBMIT button in disclaimer section I receive this error:
"Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance"
I don't know what to do :(

nkverma

Jun 11, 2017
I still can't get through the website. after filling the required data in stream and profile sections, and by clicking the SUBMIT button in disclaimer section I receive this error:
"Error. Please try again. If you continue to encounter problems, please email the ministry for assistance"
Sorry to hear that mate, I still believe their website is not fully up. Maybe they fix stuff on their Monday day time.

Reactions: sara.k

nkverma

Jun 11, 2017
Friends, do anyone of you know if access to WES online report needs to be provided only for the main applicant or spouse too? In my CRS score my spouse's WES report has added points, now in OINP document list I do find WES required for me but for wife only IELTS is being talked about in Family documents. What do I do? Experts who have been in such situation please suggest if I need to provide access to my wife's WES report to OINP too?
Guys, any response please?

mcassim87

Jul 1, 2017
did you submit the fees as well ?

swathich

Jul 17, 2017
Hi All,

I have a question. I'm very new to this forum and hope I get an answer here.. I got my IELTS and WES done this month. My CRS score is 360. Can anyone please tell if they got ITA from Ontario for this score.

Thanks,
Swathi

baovydo

Jun 26, 2017
Hi all,

I know that volunteer work and un-paid internship doesn't count as work experience. But does paid and full-time internship count?

Thank you