+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

junaid17651

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
I am a new member here and I need you help Please

I have two questions if someone would be kind enough to answer

1. I have received an Invitation from Ontatrio with point 414 with Job Code HR Manager, do you know how many nominations are left for this?
2. Is the online portal to apply working now? If not, any idea till when it will be fixed

Thank you

Nitin Shukla

Jul 16, 2017
Hi,

I have just started my immigration process by giving IELTS and I have managed a CLB level 10 score thus my points from this area is maxed out. Now my estimated CRS comes at 416. I am aware that chances of ITA is slim and all requirements for EOI would be completed by october november (WES). So in light of all these facts i would request an honest assesment of my chances of getting OINP by December 2017 or Jan 2018 for NOC 2173.

I am asking the above question in light of an abrupt halt in issuing nominations by Ontario last year and i am afraid that by the time i get a permit to this party the party boy would have slammed the doors and the cheffaurs would have become bouncers (please excuse my lame attempt at pun).

Any information would be appreciated from you knowledgeable folks.

aoamber

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-09-2017
File Transfer...
29-11-17
Med's Request
upfront
Haha OINP tech support will make even non believes to pray

Reactions: junaid17651

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Facing the same issue here. However, if it was due to the cap reach, it should've been notified somewhere, don't you think?
Also : 3187 out of 6000 reached in 6 months
Do you think the balance 2813 was reached in few weeks?
That is outdated. As of today, 3515 were issued.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Hi,

I have just started my immigration process by giving IELTS and I have managed a CLB level 10 score thus my points from this area is maxed out. Now my estimated CRS comes at 416. I am aware that chances of ITA is slim and all requirements for EOI would be completed by october november (WES). So in light of all these facts i would request an honest assesment of my chances of getting OINP by December 2017 or Jan 2018 for NOC 2173.

I am asking the above question in light of an abrupt halt in issuing nominations by Ontario last year and i am afraid that by the time i get a permit to this party the party boy would have slammed the doors and the cheffaurs would have become bouncers (please excuse my lame attempt at pun).

Any information would be appreciated from you knowledgeable folks.
It depends. Estimated processing time for OINP is 30 to 60 days. It some cases they have issued nomination within a week from submission. For me, it took around 2 weeks and for others it took a month or so. If your documents is in place (reference letters, proof of funds etc), it should work out fine. Just keep an eye on the remaining nomination http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html. 2,485 is left out as of 10th July.

And i'm sure there are chances for CRS to drop to 416 by November. I would suggest to prioritize WES process as much as you can. That will let you create a EE profile and check on NOI.