+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
@anwar01 hello bro, today is my sixth day including weekend.,My status is still showing submitted,no updates yet.

i was afraid by many comments from the people saying that, ontario may close the doors saying that they already reached the limit. Can this happen in my case

Furthermore, how many days do u think it will take for me to get updated
I don't think so that OINP - HCP quota will be filled this much soon. I have seen candidates got NOI on 11th July 2017 which means they have still space for more candidates to apply.

Secondly as per my understanding of OINP login registration, once quota will be filled you will not be able to register for new profile or submit your application as you can see the login page has specifically mentioned that OINP Employer driven stream and masters stream has been closed for registration.

It has already been observed that July applications are not processing with the June application speed, plus the processing time mentioned in OINP website is 60 to 90 days. Till now I have seen 3 candidates (July Submission) out of 20 who are in assessment, all other are in submitted.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Maximum how old a profile can be to be still visible to Ontario for NOI?
Following paragraph is taken from OINP portal

May 5, 2017

Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream: Issuance of Notifications of Interest

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) will resume issuing Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to applicants who qualify for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) Stream on a weekly basis.

Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile.

They did not mentioned frequency of recreating profile. But to be sure I think once in 15 days would be wise decision because now they are almost reaching their yearly quota for HCP stream (52% exhausted on 19th June 2017 and counting as 3 months applications were already in processing) and prospective candidates should not miss the chance of receiving NOI.

jp_88

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
Hi Everyone,

My PNP status is Decision in Progress this week. Anyone recently changed from DIP to Approval? Can anyone tell me how much time they take to approve.

Thanks!

Interested_Fellow

Jul 12, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My PNP status is Decision in Progress this week. Anyone recently changed from DIP to Approval? Can anyone tell me how much time they take to approve.

Thanks!

Hi,

Could you please highlight more details, like, when did you create your EE profile, when did the status change from Submitted to Assessment, and what is your CRS and NOC?

Thanks,

Seedarat

Jun 7, 2017
Hi friends
My status from 10 June is at DIP and still waiting for nomination. My CRS 411 NOC 1114 any idea why it is and how long will take to get approval?

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
HI,

I created my profile in june and got invitation on 29 june. Now I submitted my Ontario application on 10 july and my status is submitted.

MY score is 378 and noc is 2173
Congratulations!!! You got NOI or ITA??

I had created mine on 7th July with CRS 350 & NOC 2173 but no NOI yet

deepaksisodia079

Star Member
May 3, 2017
NOC Code......
If i create the profile on oinp and do not complete submission in 14 days,can i recreate the profilebusing key again...will my noi be valid

Mar 15, 2017
Hi...
Does anyone have Idea how frequently OINP sends nominations?
I have created my profile on July 6th with CRS 377 and NOCs 2172 & 2173. But didn't see any nomination yet.

Last edited:

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
@anwar01 hello bro, today is my sixth day including weekend.,My status is still showing submitted,no updates yet.

i was afraid by many comments from the people saying that, ontario may close the doors saying that they already reached the limit. Can this happen in my case

Furthermore, how many days do u think it will take for me to get updated
Check this, http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

There is still ~2900 nominations left for the year.