+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

prachij18

Mar 21, 2017
how do we prove in the last 6 months.
i am just lil short in in showing the balance. do i wait to go in pool or i should mention a lil more, and than show the funds when get NOI and applying for oinp
I am also CEC category in which i dn need to show the proof of funds for express entry , but i am worried if I will get the NOI if i dn show enough funds or not.

saurabhdevgun

Apr 27, 2017
Hi Saurabh,

It's a very common thing and everybody seems to be confused over it.
To resolve the confusion:
1. If you do not have birth certificate: Then you should have Non Availability of Birth Certificate (NABC). You may google it.
2. If you have the birth certificate and Name is not mentioned on it: Simply get an affidavit stating that the certificate (mentioning date, certificate number, you parents name etc) belong to you.
3. If you have Birth Certificate and Name is mentioned on it: Good to go ahead with your process.

I hope it would help others as well.
Good Luck.

Thank you very much for the quick response

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I saw someone in the other thread saying her brothers status changed from Assessment to DIP. He had submitted on June 29. Thats good news for us. I have also submitted on July 1. Its N/A for me too.

@anwar01 mate we are very close to getting our OINPs soon :)
Thats a positive news. But he was June applicant, lets c when will status go to DIP for July applicants. Till now I have observed nobody (July applicants) case is moving fast as compared to June applicants who received nomination within a week.

Reactions: mqamar1994

Shamita

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
As per the requirement you should have 1 year of work experience, which you have even when you stopped working in Sep 2013. Just check the eligibility requirements once and use the NOI if you still meet the requirements.
Thanks☺

sdhillon

Jun 28, 2017
my noc is 2173
CRS 412
Submitted Ontarios one key profile.
Can you please add me to the watsapp group +1 3104639047

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello everyone,

In the heading Intent to Reside in Ontario there are 2 subheads: Family Ties and Social connections/ personal relationships. In the checklist of the ONIP guidebook section 6 states :
6. Relatives in Canada (if applicable)
Copies of the following documents if you or your spouse or common-law partner has a parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, sibling, aunt, uncle, niece, or nephew.........

Now my question is that can we submit documents of my brother-in-law's friend/business partners who stays in Ontario to qualify as Uncle (his age will be same as our uncle only) or should we mention that in Social connections and personal relationships?

Seniors comments will be highly appreciated in this regard. @BillHyatt & @Wandering Mind

honey5

Jun 9, 2017
Guys i received an NOI from Ontario on 29th June, 2017 and i am currently renewing my passport as it will expire in less than 1 year. Could you please let me know whether it is compulsory to have some ties to Ontario to apply, as I have no family and friends there? Also please add me to the whatsapp group +9 19773153690.