+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
Yes. I think so. Most of the people on this group who submitted their application in first week of July have Submitted status.
but they got NOI before july. I got NOI on June 30, submitted on July 1 and yet in submitted status.
btw whats is EOI score in the OINP status page? do you see anything? for me it is N/A.

Stone1984

Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys,

I have re-created my EE profile on July 7th, 2017 with CRS 350 & NOC 2173 and waiting for OINP HCP stream NOI. Am I too ambitious in saying that I have not received the NOI yet?

Anybody having similar situation, please join or comment.

Thanks
On the same boat..recreated my EE profile today with Crs score 371 and noc code 2174.... Waiting...

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
but they got NOI before july. I got NOI on June 30, submitted on July 1 and yet in submitted status.
btw whats is EOI score in the OINP status page? do you see anything? for me it is N/A.
Its the same for me. I think they might have stopped assessing new applications which were submitted in July, even if they got the NOI in June.

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Guys can you please help me with the question below? Thanks

Hey guys I submitted my OINP application on July 9th and just had a question. Under the work history section it asks for company name, city, and country. For one of my experiences I was working in Ottawa but my employer was based in Toronto. However, I put Ottawa as the city and country for this experience instead of the company's location because I was working in Ottawa. Will this cause any issues in my application? Thanks

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
No, there shouldn't be any issue. You have mentioned the work location right but be noted that your reference letter from your employer must also use the same location.

I hope this clarifies!
No the reference letter from my employer mentions Toronto as the location. Should I send a "change in personal information" form to correct this? I was self-employed working in Ottawa for this employer.

Naishil

Jul 12, 2017
India
NOC Code......
Hi Guys,

As we are all anticipating OINP to open sometimes soon, either in the remaining days of 2016 or sometimes in 2017 - I propose we all get together here, chat, discuss, share updates, predict and then share good news... once PT notifications would start coming through.

First of all there is a good thread with info on OINP: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html prepared by rajkamalmohanram.

Secondly, we have a watsapp group, pm or leave your number if you want to be added.

Finally, I am new to OINP myself, so I will try help whenever I can with advise or provide a pointer where to look for an advice.

Good luck to everyone!
Add me:8088044455

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
No the reference letter from my employer mentions Toronto as the location. Should I send a "change in personal information" form to correct this? I was self-employed working in Ottawa for this employer.

Company's base location and employee's work location can be different. You have to mention work location which in your case is Ottawa. In my opinion, Its better to clarify.

gbrv85

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Company's base location and employee's work location can be different. You have to mention work location which in your case is Ottawa. In my opinion, Its better to clarify.
Please spend some more time searching internet before sending any intimation to OINP. You can read FAQs on Ontario PNP page aa well.

canadanumber1

Star Member
Jun 13, 2017
Ok great. I already sent an email just to clarify this. I don't think it will be a big issue, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: gbrv85