+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

samayb

Jul 1, 2017
Hello Everyone, I am new here. I have received Invitation to Apply for Provincial Nomination at a score of 375.

I have experience working with a firm as a IT consultant for 1 year 4 months, post that I worked as an Independent consultant for 1 years 2 months.

After this I joined another firm as a Product Manager and worked for 1 years 10 months.

IT Consultant - NOC 2171

Product Manager should fall under 0213 which is Computers and Information Systems Manager but they do not have a designation called "Product Manager". Will they accept this ?

Also, what should I put in the Primary Occupation section ? Currently I added 2171 because that is where most of my experience is. Is it correct? Or should I change it to 0213 ? If I change it, will the Nomination for invitation still be valid ?

How much time do they take to send the provincial nomination?

I created application for OINP and yet to submit the documents. What happens if I withdraw the application? Do I get to apply again ?

rcd47

Apr 28, 2017
Hello Everyone, I am new here. I have received Invitation to Apply for Provincial Nomination at a score of 375.

I have experience working with a firm as a IT consultant for 1 year 4 months, post that I worked as an Independent consultant for 1 years 2 months.

After this I joined another firm as a Product Manager and worked for 1 years 10 months.

IT Consultant - NOC 2171

Product Manager should fall under 0213 which is Computers and Information Systems Manager but they do not have a designation called "Product Manager". Will they accept this ?

Also, what should I put in the Primary Occupation section ? Currently I added 2171 because that is where most of my experience is. Is it correct? Or should I change it to 0213 ? If I change it, will the Nomination for invitation still be valid ?

I created application for OINP and yet to submit the documents. What happens if I withdraw the application? Do I get to apply again ?
When did you receive the invite?

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......

IT Consultant - NOC 2171

When you get NOI?

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017
Hello Members,

What does Ontario do during Assessment and how long does it take?. Do they do the verifications during this stage?. I submitted my profile on 29th June under NOC 2172 and have been in assessment since that day itself. The status changed from Submitted to Assessment in an hour. Since then i haven't received any email from Ontario requesting any missing/extra documents. WES report has also been e-delivered to Ontario.

Looking to hear back from senior members. @BillHyatt @Wandering Mind

Regards,
Prateek

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017

IT Consultant - NOC 2171

recheck other NOCs.. & most importantly job duties that are mentioned against NOCs..if it matches with what u r doing correctly..should not be a challenge..

It's okay..2171.. can be your primary occupation..since this is where you have most experience...

it depends case to case specific... i have seen it from 3-4 days to months.. i'm not sure their current rate...check tracker https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

Yes..you can withdraw ur application and create a new one only when you have all your docs ready..
my comments inline

Prateek Chawla

Jun 23, 2017

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Is assessment done before acknowledgement received. When does your status show Acknowledgement received. Is it only when Ontario emails someone for missing documents ?
in my case, my OINP application was never marked as ack recvd despite sending additional docs ...but thru email only i got ack recvd..