+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
thanks one more thing i want to ask is that dont you think there is a cap for the nomination if i dont find a way of applying as soon as possible if i follow the 6 months gap wont it end in a situation where they would say they have reached the nomination lmit for the year
Its better to hurry up and gather all the necessary documents. If you have done that already there is no point in waiting. Better to open the account and submit your documents. All the best!!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello folks,

My crs is 343, question is , in order to get pnp NOI for ontario, do I have to do any additional steps apart from creating express entry profile ?

Pardon me if there is insane question, I have limited knowledge on express entry program and created profile recently.

I have came across a case having NOI with 334 points from ontario with ref to OINP changes of 4th July (specifically for ICT professionals) at the same time, seen the case having more than 334 CRS with ICT professional NOC and still not receiving NOI from Ontario.

There could be reason (as I assume) that while creating EE profile one might not have select all province to stay as intent to stay or may not have selected Ontario, does anybody have idea about any other reason for not getting OINP with ICT professional ?

Thanks in advance.
There might be couple of reasons. Selecting Ontario or all provinces is a must. Also if you have any ties in this province it might be of great help to them in order to select you. Lots of people here recreated their profiles also in order to increase their chances of getting through and they actually got the NOI. So see if you can do all of this. Good luck!!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hello , Need advice,
I am at CRS 434 , have created express entry profile today.
Can someone guide me with the process to get ONIP ? Is it that we will be contacted or should we apply for it. Excuse me if this is already posted.
Thanks a lot for you help.
They will contact you if they select you. You will receive a message on your EE profile. You don't have to apply as of now. Once you receive the NOI then only you will apply.

Dileep1808

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone having issues login in the efilling portal?
I got a <Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontarionominee@ontario.ca for assistance> error message.
Please advise.
Thank you
Hi

I am having the same error after login with the onekey to access the application. I sent mail to mentioned mail id but no response yet. Does the error resolved for you ? or we can create a new one key and submit a new application as the old one is not accessible.

Any help or suggestion please.

vedia97

Jun 17, 2017
If you have already received the NOI from Ontario you can start collecting the documents mentioned in the guide provided. You have 6 months to accept the NOI and 14 days to complete their online application once you register.

Also, if you have sufficient funds in your account as per the POF guidelines provided by CIC or in the ONIP guidebook then you are good to go. But make sure you provide 6 months bank statement along-with your Fixed Deposit statement/certificate and a letter from the bank.

Thank you so much for your help :)

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear All,
Hope you are doing well.

Can someone please guide me from where we do receive the "Enrollement Number". When I go on Ontario One key portal, it asks for Enrollement number. But there is nothing mentioned like that in NOI letter.
Appreciate your help and responses.

Mads@1211

May 9, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello,

1 Help Required

I have got the oinp nomination and now points are 1004 and in the coming draw will get the invitation.

Meanwhile i have got d PCC done before receiving the invitation is this fine???

Or do we need to do PCC again after receiving the invitation??

Thanks in advance

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hello,

1 Help Required

I have got the oinp nomination and now points are 1004 and in the coming draw will get the invitation.

Meanwhile i have got d PCC done before receiving the invitation is this fine???

Or do we need to do PCC again after receiving the invitation??

Thanks in advance
According IRCC website

If you are an Express Entry candidate

If you are an Express Entry candidate, and you are invited to apply, you will only have 90 days to submit your police certificate. To make sure you have enough time, you should apply for your police certificates as early as you can.

If you know that a country takes longer than 90 days to issue a police certificate, you should apply for one even if you don’t have an Invitation to Apply yet. Find out how to get a police certificate for a specific country or territory.

If you applied for a police certificate, but do not have it by the deadline to submit your online application, write or type your explanation on a blank piece of paper and upload it in the Police Certificate section. You must also upload supporting documents that prove you applied for it, such as a confirmation receipt, payment receipt, delivery notice, tracking number, etc.

Police certificates must be a scan of the original certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies or unauthorized copies will not be accepted and will result in your application being rejected.

You can even apply for it before ITA. As in your case your ITA is confirmed in the next draw. You Can go for it.

Reactions: Mads@1211

Live life

May 6, 2017
Can someone confirm how old can the employer reference letters can be? For the PR application can the same reference letters be used as we submitted for OINP?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
@BillHyatt

Hi Bill. I submitted my OINP application on July 1st. The status changed to Assessment on July 5th. No progress after that :( My NOC is 2173. I thought they processed these faster like many in this thread have received nominations earlier. What could be the case :(

@Wandering Mind

Hi mate how are you :) My status is still in assessment :( You might have started packing your bags ;)
It will change in few days.

Reactions: mqamar1994

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Can someone confirm how old can the employer reference letters can be? For the PR application can the same reference letters be used as we submitted for OINP?
If you have submitted the employer reference letter for OINO and received an ITA am sure it will not be very old. You can submit the same letter for PR application which is post ITA process if that's what you mean.

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
I believe it can be used as PNP process will be completed max within 3 months and experience letter must be good if taken within 6 months of applying. Seniors can guide well n this regard.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear All,
Hope you are doing well.

Can someone please guide me from where we do receive the "Enrollement Number". When I go on Ontario One key portal, it asks for Enrollement number. But there is nothing mentioned like that in NOI letter.
Appreciate your help and responses.
Anyone can help out on above please?

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Anyone can help out on above please?
you do not need any enrollment number. Its a common confusion every body face while registering on OINP online application. I to faced it.

Just Sign up on the following page

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP

After that, Just Sign IN with your above mentioned created login and do following steps.

1- Click on I am not a robot.
2- Just click on Returning user who previously registered for OINP.
3- Further steps are self explanatory.

Reactions: Wandering Mind