+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Dear All,
Hope you are doing well.

Can someone please guide me from where we do receive the "Enrollement Number". When I go on Ontario One key portal, it asks for Enrollement number. But there is nothing mentioned like that in NOI letter.
Appreciate your help and responses.
hey congrats on the nomination ielts buddy, you were always optimistic with your below 400 CRS which i though was too ambitious at this stage. good luck

Reactions: fahadsheikh

90skiddo

May 27, 2016
Manila
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I can confirm that the update in HCP Stream in inviting ICT foreign workers is very positive. My NOC is 2173. Though my CRS points sit at 387, I was given NOI few days back.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
you do not need any enrollment number. Its a common confusion every body face while registering on OINP online application. I to faced it.

Just Sign up on the following page

https://www.one-key.gov.on.ca/iaalogin/IAALogin.jsp?REDID=OINP

After that, Just Sign IN with your above mentioned created login and do following steps.

1- Click on I am not a robot.
2- Just click on Returning user who previously registered for OINP.
3- Further steps are self explanatory.
Thank you! :) That helped.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hey congrats on the nomination ielts buddy, you were always optimistic with your below 400 CRS which i though was too ambitious at this stage. good luck
Thank you @smalkawi :)
I haven't received the nomination yet. I am planning to submit my application to Ontario sometime in August. I am still positive by early september I won't be needing to do that :p
Thank you for the wishes and I wish you good luck as well. :)
See you in Canada soon!

Anujmittalp

Jul 10, 2017
Hi All,
My passport is valid for 1 year 8 months but as per conditions to apply for OINP, it should be minimum valid for 2 years. They have mentioned if you can't renew then give proof.

As per govt. of India policy for renewal of passport, you can renew your passport only before 1year of expiry date.

What proof can I give?

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Any completed your ECA with IQAS and ordered them to send Ontario a duplicate copy. I have recently ordered for a duplicate copy and as per their instruction I have already sent them the signed application form via mail. According to FedEx, they have already received the document on 7th July 2017. Till now, I haven't received any confirmation email from IQAS. Will I receive any email from IQAS when they finally send the duplicate copy to Ontario? How do I know, whether Ontario received the required hard copy of ECA directly from IQAS?

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I'm sure you already know this but meds and police certificate from your current country of residence should be done only after receiving an ITA so they remain valid throughout the processing of your PR application.
You are right :( I thought I was gonna get an ITA in June at 422 and got my PCC ready :(

Will take a new one as soon as I receive an ITA. Thanks for reminding. I've added to my to do list :)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

nitinvgarg

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
My total work experience is 12 years however in the OINP application, I mentioned experience only for the last 10 years(as they asked for it). Should my express entry application state 10 or 12 years of work history. Should the express entry work history be in sync with OINP application.

kotvir

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Sydney, Australia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-03-2018
Doc's Request.
22-07-2019
Nomination.....
28-11-2017
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
12-03-2019
Med's Request
12-07-2019
Med's Done....
20-08-2019
Passport Req..
02-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2019
There might be couple of reasons. Selecting Ontario or all provinces is a must. Also if you have any ties in this province it might be of great help to them in order to select you. Lots of people here recreated their profiles also in order to increase their chances of getting through and they actually got the NOI. So see if you can do all of this. Good luck!!
Could you please elaborate when you say,
Also if you have any ties in this province it might be of great help to them in order to select you.

tintu_thomas

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Hi

I am having the same error after login with the onekey to access the application. I sent mail to mentioned mail id but no response yet. Does the error resolved for you ? or we can create a new one key and submit a new application as the old one is not accessible.

Any help or suggestion please.
just type UNKNOWN in First name space & last name write your full name or vice versa..i did mine the same way as suggested..and was able to log in

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hi All,
My passport is valid for 1 year 8 months but as per conditions to apply for OINP, it should be minimum valid for 2 years. They have mentioned if you can't renew then give proof.

As per govt. of India policy for renewal of passport, you can renew your passport only before 1year of expiry date.

What proof can I give?
Just Explain this as is in LoE (do proof reading before pasting..validity years and expiry thing)..this is sufficient..

As a part of OINP requirement, validity of passport should be at least 2 years ahead of expiry date. However, my passport expires within 1 year and 8 months and as per government rule, I can’t apply for passport renewal before 1 yr of expiry date. I will take due diligence to update the Ministry about updated passport details, as soon as, I apply for passport renewal and receive the new one.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Can someone confirm how old can the employer reference letters can be? For the PR application can the same reference letters be used as we submitted for OINP?
Latest/Oldest doesn't matter in terms of reference letter.. let me tell you an example.. i worked with company from 2008 to 2011.. i got my reference letter for that company just few days back..now if i go back and ask them give me the same letter with new date.. well HR won't give..

your need is already met with reference letter.. don't worry.. submit the same to PR as well.. CIC has their own way doing your work ex reference check..