+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ps36

Jul 4, 2017
You withdraw the profile by clicking on the withdraw button. Yes, you'll be out of the pool until you create a new profile.

In order to keep minimum time between withdrawal and recreation, have all documents ready before you withdraw your profile. Ideally, do this on the weekend so that you don't miss any surprises or opportunities IRCC is planning during the week.

All the best.
thank you.

tdhillon

Jul 4, 2017
Aw! Thank you so much!

I haven't heard anything from Ontario yet but I'll let you know if anything changes.

Congratulations once again on being nominated and best wishes for the journey ahead.

Hello,

I got the email from OINP stating that the JOB OFFER LETTER is missing. So, I sent them the JOB OFFER LETTER on the company's letterhead. After that OINP replied me back "This letter is not valid'. And they have asked to send again.

Can you please help me which document to send for the JOB OFFER LETTER.

Really worried !

Best regards,

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NOC's Ontario is targeting:

• NOC 0131: Telecommunication Carriers Managers
  • NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers
  • NOC 2133: Electrical and Electronics Engineers
  • NOC 2147: Computer Engineers (Except Software Engineers and Designers)
  • NOC 2171: Information Systems Analysts and Consultants
  • NOC 2172: Database Analysts and Data Administrators
  • NOC 2173: Software Engineers and Designers
  • NOC 2174: Computer Programmers and Interactive Media Developers
  • NOC 2175: Web Designers and Developers
  • NOC 2241: Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technologists and Technicians
  • NOC 2281: Computer Network Technicians
  • NOC 2282: User Support Technicians
  • NOC 2283: Systems Testing Technicians
  • NOC 5224: Broadcast Technicians
  • NOC 5241: Graphic Designers and Illustrators

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello,

I got the email from OINP stating that the JOB OFFER LETTER is missing. So, I sent them the JOB OFFER LETTER on the company's letterhead. After that OINP replied me back "This letter is not valid'. And they have asked to send again.

Really worried !

Best regards,
A job offer letter is a document your employer gives you before you join the company. It usually contains a brief description of your duties, salary etc.

Did the letter you sent to Ontario contain the above mentioned details?

tdhillon

Jul 4, 2017
A job offer letter is a document your employer gives you before you join the company. It usually contains a brief description of your duties, salary etc.

Did the letter you sent to Ontario contain the above mentioned details?

Hello,

Thank You so much for the quick reply.

Actually, the letter I sent contain everything they asked. But was not the one, I got when I was hired.

I have found that original letter and it has all the necessary requirements they have asked. But the only thing is, under the "Position and duties" section,it only states "You have to perform the usual duties associated with the position". Plus, there is no description of how many hours per week, I work.

Should I edit that myself and have it sign again from my employer, or send the letter just like that.

Thanks,

emailtoraj90

Dec 2, 2016
Hi Guys,

Please help..I am an IT professional and my NOC is 2174.My CRS score in 387

I haven't received Ontario PNP invitation so far.I am not sure about the reason.Can somebody shed some light..I am pissed off.

What I think is,I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering which is not relevant to my work exp.I have 5+yrs of exp in IT only.So will this be the case that I haven't received my invitation due to irrelevant exp?

Nartus

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Guys, what if the bank statements don't show currency?

Second, bank statements should be translated?

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I haven't received Ontario PNP invitation so far.I am not sure about the reason.Can somebody shed some light..I am pissed off.

What I think is,I have completed my Bachelors of Engineering in Instrumentation Engineering which is not relevant to my work exp.I have 5+yrs of exp in IT only.So will this be the case that I haven't received my invitation due to irrelevant exp?
I think only very people below CRS 400 are getting NOI from Ontario. So, you try to upgrade your CRS score to 400. Best way is improve your IELTS score. (L-8,R-7,W-7,S-7) This score would give you a good jump if you don't have this score already.

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Guys, what if the bank statements don't show currency?

Second, bank statements should be translated?
As per their guide, it should show currency. I got it from HDFC and it shows.
Translated?? Which bank gives you statement in non-English language? Yes, anything apart from English should be translated in any document.

muraleekrishnan

Jun 13, 2017
Hi all,
CRS Score: 406
IELTS Score: L-8, R-8, W-7, S-7.5

EE Profile re-created: 30 May 2017

NOI Recieved: 02 June 2017
Application Submitted: 27 June 2017
Status "Assessment": 28 June 2017
Status "Decision In Progress": 01 July 2017
Status "Nominated": 05 July 2017

Thanks all for your help and support!!

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

Really worried !

Best regards,
Appointment letter or letter of intent ..on company's letter head.

good luck

hemant1987sharma

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

Hi Mate

Re-creat ur profile

Good luck