+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hi,

I am new in this forum. I am targeting the Ontario PNP under Human Capital Priorities stream. My ECA and IELTS results are ready and with the work experience my CRS comes to around 392. Hoping that this would shoot up to 404 once I have 3 years of work experience by September 2017.

I was interested to know if Ontario issues NOI for NOC 1111. Is a score of 404 enough? How long should it take?
Yes Ontario does issue NOI for NOC 1111... 404 is enough score..

Once your have received NOI and you submit application along with fees.. there is no specific formula in how much time you will receive nomination..as i have seen people getting nomination in 4 days of submission & some within months..& some who are yet to receive after months..

skiffyz

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Yes Ontario does issue NOI for NOC 1111... 404 is enough score..

Once your have received NOI and you submit application along with fees.. there is no specific formula in how much time you will receive nomination..as i have seen people getting nomination in 4 days of submission & some within months..& some who are yet to receive after months..
Thank you for your reply. How long does it take for the NOI to be issued?

ITA_Seeker

Jun 17, 2017
The number of folks too have increased. 4306 folks were added above 400 between end of May and 22nd June.
Among this,1560 were above 450. Considering today's invite of 3,409, the outstanding number above 400 would be ~8500.
Considering new candidates, i guess it might take few draws for the CRS to go back to 413.

The real question is how long is a NOI valid? Can Ontario close their human capital stream at some point and not consider new applications based on previously issued NOI?
Yes, I agree that the number of people in the pool increased considerably, especially because CIC took so long to make a new draw. Nevertheless, I wrote that comment considering @Mjkab's situation, whose CRS is 425. After yesterday's draw, the number of people in the EE pool with a CRS in the range of 420-450 points should be around 3,000 (since the cut-off was 449, I'm assuming there was no one in the pool with a higher CRS). Our friend @Mjkab has 425 points, so I believe he's got a good chance of getting a direct ITA.

Concerning your "real" question, although the NOI is valid for six months, it is not a guarantee that everyone who got one will have the chance to apply and be nominated. When Ontario's quota of 6,000 nominations is finished, we can no longer apply. For this reason (and because my CRS is 411), I have all my documents organized and ready to be uploaded to the e-filing portal, while constantly checking for the number of nominations issued.

Reactions: Samoinp and Mjkab

yaarohelp

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, from your name I am able to understand that you are from North India, haha. Following are the 2 things that you have to consider:

1) If you are already married, then you will have to give that information while applying for PNP. Otherwise it will be false presentation and there are many problematic outcomes to that.
2) If you are not legally married just now, then you can apply for PNP as a single applicant. Once you get PR, you can marry and then do the process of "spouse sponsorship program" for you spouse. Following are the details of program and active forums that will provide more details on this topic.

http://www.canadavisa.com/spousal-and-common-law-partner-sponsorship.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations.220698/page-233
I gave the information about my wife but didn't include her in the application.IF I get ITA is it possible to add her in final application

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I gave the information about my wife but didn't include her in the application.IF I get ITA is it possible to add her in final application
Why don't you understand?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Thank you for your reply. How long does it take for the NOI to be issued?
Whenever Ontario conducts draw i.e. picking up candidates who meet their requirements, from EE pool & sends them NOIs.. usually this draw happens on Friday... but recently i have seen some people getting NOIs on monday and friday..

Thumb rule is.. recreate your profile if you are already in the pool & withdraw old one.. because.. Ontario prefers 'FRESH PROFILES' :)

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
Nope, not possible. If some agency/agent is saying that its possible, then dont believe them. I have seen people loosing lakhs of rupees due to lack of their own knowledge.

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Both..

you get update in your EE profile.. saying you have been nominated (with Accept/Decline Buttons)..+ Nomination PDF (may take sometime to appear in your application) + email from CIC saying you have a new message in your application.. later on Ontario sends you hard copy of nomination certificate to your postal address..this certificate you need to use while filing for your ITA..
Thanks a ton mate .

Reactions: CooperStation22

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Anyone received nomination today?