+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have applied for PNP without including my spouse in the application(she can not accompany due to some reasons). If I receive the ITA can I later add my spouse in the final application?? I
I don't think you can add your spouse after receiving ITA because CRS is calculated differently based on whether you're including your spouse or not.

What you can do is sponsor your spouse later after getting your PR which is a lengthy process.

Good luck.

yaarohelp

Jun 13, 2017
I don't think you can add your spouse after receiving ITA because CRS is calculated differently based on whether you're including your spouse or not.
@ Wandering Mind :
If I have to sponsor my wife than I can only do it after one year ??? Is there any other way out?? if all goes well. Can I get her Visa earlier??
any advice will help me

yaarohelp

Jun 13, 2017

What you can do is sponsor your spouse later after getting your PR which is a lengthy process.

Good luck.
@ Wandering Mind :
If I have to sponsor my wife than I can only do it after one year ??? Is there any other way out?? if all goes well. Can I get her Visa earlier??
any advice will help me

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
@ Wandering Mind :
any advice will help me
No there's no other way I already told you!

Shyam48

Star Member
May 6, 2017
I have applied for PNP without including my spouse in the application(she can not accompany due to some reasons). If I receive the ITA can I later add my spouse in the final application?? I
Hi, from your name I am able to understand that you are from North India, haha. Following are the 2 things that you have to consider:

1) If you are already married, then you will have to give that information while applying for PNP. Otherwise it will be false presentation and there are many problematic outcomes to that.
2) If you are not legally married just now, then you can apply for PNP as a single applicant. Once you get PR, you can marry and then do the process of "spouse sponsorship program" for you spouse. Following are the details of program and active forums that will provide more details on this topic.

http://www.canadavisa.com/spousal-and-common-law-partner-sponsorship.html
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/spousal-sponsorship-interview-questionaires-experience-preparations.220698/page-233

Reactions: Nartus

darkven91

Star Member
Mar 5, 2017
NOC Code......
I have a score of 390 and my NOC is 2171.

I have created my EE profile successfully and it is still valid.

I have two questions:
Do I need to create anything (profile, fill a form...etc) so I can be able to receive NOI?

Did anyone near my score and NOC received NOI this week?

Thanks

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I have a score of 390 and my NOC is 2171.

I have created my EE profile successfully and it is still valid.

I have two questions:
Do I need to create anything (profile, fill a form...etc) so I can be able to receive NOI?

Did anyone near my score and NOC received NOI this week?

Thanks
No just a fresh profile and make sure you chose ontario in your province of choice/interest

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Hi all ,

Just a query ,

How do we get notified that we are nominated ? Does Ontario notify us in our EE profile or will we get an email ?
Both..

you get update in your EE profile.. saying you have been nominated (with Accept/Decline Buttons)..+ Nomination PDF (may take sometime to appear in your application) + email from CIC saying you have a new message in your application.. later on Ontario sends you hard copy of nomination certificate to your postal address..this certificate you need to use while filing for your ITA..

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

There is a line in this link that says:
"If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your IRCC online account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system."

Does this mean I have 30 days to accept my NOI or 30 days to accept nomination after everything is done from ontario?

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

There is a line in this link that says:
"If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OINP through your IRCC online account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 calendar days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system."

Does this mean I have 30 days to accept my NOI or 30 days to accept nomination after everything is done from ontario?
30 days to accept nomination after everything is done from ontario

Reactions: mejaz

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have a question.. I have created my profile in March, My score is 382 and my NOC is 2171, Do i need to recreate profile to get NOI from Ontario or not?

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
My OINP application

File submitted: 26th June

27th June: Assessed

Any idea, how long it takes to complete 'Assessment'?

skiffyz

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

I am new in this forum. I am targeting the Ontario PNP under Human Capital Priorities stream. My ECA and IELTS results are ready and with the work experience my CRS comes to around 392. Hoping that this would shoot up to 404 once I have 3 years of work experience by September 2017.

I am interested to know if Ontario issues NOI for NOC 1111. Is a score of 404 enough? How long should it take?

Last edited: