Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2016
LANDED..........
Okay now I'm super scared!! :(
My sister's application has been in DIP stage since 9th June. Applied on 27th May.
There are no set timescales.
Pretty frustrating but no need to be anxious.
Appears applications after May are being processed faster. I have a feeling temps have been brought on board to handle new applications while older applications remain with case workers who are swamped (or are on/ have been on holiday or off sick).

Last edited:
Reactions: Wandering Mind

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Yes, I hope that elusive nomination comes. The sooner the better, really ;)
as soon as I read "elusive", i had a "deja vu", but i couldn't remember why the word triggered something on my memory... now I know, it was the connection the word had with ("Jude the Obscure", Thomas Hardy) Jude seeing Christminister for the first time, the elusive Christminister, city of his dreams. :)
Quote from the book:
"Some way within the limits of the stretch of landscape, points of light like the topaz gleamed. The air increased in transparency with the lapse of minutes, till the topaz points showed themselves to be the vanes, windows, wet roof slates, and other shining spots upon the spires, domes, freestone-work, and varied outlines that were faintly revealed. It was Christminster, unquestionably; either directly seen, or miraged in the peculiar atmosphere."

Soooo, in our case : It was a nomination, unquestionably; either directly seen, or miraged in the peculiar atmosphere

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
as soon as I read "elusive", i had a "deja vu", but i couldn't remember why the word triggered something on my memory... now I know, it was the connection the word had with ("Jude the Obscure", Thomas Hardy) Jude seeing Christminister for the first time, the elusive Christminister, city of his dreams. :)
Quote from the book:
"Some way within the limits of the stretch of landscape, points of light like the topaz gleamed. The air increased in transparency with the lapse of minutes, till the topaz points showed themselves to be the vanes, windows, wet roof slates, and other shining spots upon the spires, domes, freestone-work, and varied outlines that were faintly revealed. It was Christminster, unquestionably; either directly seen, or miraged in the peculiar atmosphere."

Soooo, in our case : It was a nomination, unquestionably; either directly seen, or miraged in the peculiar atmosphere
Wow!

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi all ,

Just a query ,

How do we get notified that we are nominated ? Does Ontario notify us in our EE profile or will we get an email ?

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi all ,

Just a query ,

How do we get notified that we are nominated ? Does Ontario notify us in our EE profile or will we get an email ?
Different people have different experiences for as much as i have read... some say they received an email form CIC, some have found status of ONe-key profile changed in "approved", and some have checked their Express Entry profile, and found nomination message there :) so, you can never know for sure ;)

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Different people have different experiences for as much as i have read... some say the got an email form CIC, some have found status of ONe-key profile changed in "approved", and some have checked their Express Entry profile, and found nomination message there :) so, you can never know for sure ;)
Thanks for your quick response .

My status have been DIP for a while

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte