+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

star24

Mar 16, 2017
How much time does it to take to change from submitted to assessment? Submitted since 21st june... I guess they're off on weekends so status will change on monday now :(
I submitted on June 14 and status is still as "Submitted". I have read for some it takes only a few days, but for others it has taken weeks. So, there is nothing we can do just keep checking and waiting.

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
I submitted on June 14 and status is still as "Submitted". I have read for some it takes only a few days, but for others it has taken weeks. So, there is nothing we can do just keep checking and waiting.
Oh God

yaarohelp

Jun 13, 2017
While creating express entry profile we decided that I will file alone and later apply for spouse sponsorship.
I have also applied for PNP nomination. I am thinking to give one last try to get high score in IELTS exam.

What if I get PNP nomination before getting my IELTS score and if I am able to score high in IELTS exam which will help me to increase my CRS score. Will I be able to add my wife in the application later (i.e. afer getting PNP nomination and ITA)

what are the chances and RISK?
Please help me understand

While creating express entry profile we decided that I will file alone and later apply for spouse sponsorship.
I have also applied for PNP nomination. I am thinking to give one last try to get high score in IELTS exam.

What if I get PNP nomination before getting my IELTS score and if I am able to score high in IELTS exam which will help me to increase my CRS score. Will I be able to add my wife in the application later (i.e. afer getting PNP nomination and ITA)

what are the chances and RISK?
Please help me understand

yemo

Jan 1, 2015
Don't worry it takes some time to update. If you received AOR then wait for 48 hours before it will change back to DIP.
What is AOR please? I didnt recieve AOR. My status has been on "Awaiting Information" for close to 2 weeks now and I haven't gotten a mail asking for more information. Its confusing and the wait is not nice.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
What is AOR please? I didnt recieve AOR. My status has been on "Awaiting Information" for close to 2 weeks now and I haven't gotten a mail asking for more information. Its confusing and the wait is not nice.
It's Acknowledgment of Receipt. It shouldn't take 2 weeks but can't do anything about it. I have seen in this forum that candidates with few documents have got nominations within 2 weeks but candidates submitted everything are waiting for more than 2 months without any additionl information request. So I don't know how OINP claims to be processing files in order.

However, there is nothing much that we can do except wait and hope for the best.

Good Luck!

Reactions: Ornela Forsyte

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
How long is the assessment stage on average?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Reactions: joyo

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017

Here are the definitions:
  • CEC - Canadian Experience Class
  • AOR - Acknowledgment of Receipt
  • MR - Medical request
  • RPRF - Right of permanent residence fee
  • PPR - Passport request
  • COPR - Confirmation of permanent residence
  • Counterfoil - Visa attached to passports of non-visa exempt countries
  • RFO - Ready for Officer
  • PCC - Police clearance certificate
  • IELTS - International English language testing service
  • CELPIP - Canadian English language proficiency index program
  • NOC - National occupational classification
  • OB - Operational bulletin
  • IRPA - Immigration and Refugee Protection Act
  • eCAS - Electronic client application status
  • GCMS - Global case management system
  • VO - Visa officer
  • CIO - Centralized Intake Office
  • CPPO - Case Processing Pilot Ottawa
  • BOWP - Bridged open work permit
  • PGWP - Post graduation work permit
  • WP - Work permit

Source: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/faq/what-is-aor?articles[q]=AOR&category=

ericssonlima

Oct 7, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-07-2017
Hey there,

I received on May 26th the NOI from Ontario, and on last Saturday (Jun 26th) I finished my OINP e-filing application. The status was "Assessment" and today it turned to "Decision in Progress". What does it mean?

I've been reading here and as far as I could understand, the status steps are: Assessment -> Decision in Progress -> Senior processing Officer for Final decision -> and the, final acceptance letter.

Is this about right?