BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Thnx for the info.. what is your ECA organization.. and how about your application status. Do you have any idea how many more days will it takes for approval after decion in progress stage ??
I am not a candidate.

For ECA organisation it doesn't matter as your report takes same time to reach OINP after authorisation.

Approval after Decision in Progress can vary from 7-10 days on average. However, for Mid-May and June applicants it may take 3 to 4 weeks.

OINP have received numerous applications in the last few weeks which is delaying approvals. Last time when there were a lot of DIP they updated their system taking 4-5 days after which almost everyone got approvals and status changes.

I think they are also having system problems which needs updating.

I will keep you guys updated as soon as I get some inside infomation from OINP.

Reactions: slmaan

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
I submitted my OINP application on May 31 but my status showed "Waiting for Submission" for the next 2 days. It changed to "Submitted" on June 2 and to "Assessment" on June 7.

My CRS is 403 so I'm not expecting a direct ITA any time soon ;) Also, it appears that weird things are happening to people's profiles after the June 6 changes. I'd rather let the system settle down before I go tinkering with my profile.

What about you? Do you have NOI?
Hello friend

Just as you mentioned that your status showed "waiting for submission"same problem I have faced. I have made payment and sub,utter the application with all documents on June 5th till date showing the same status. I have written to all their mail ids and also called up on the below numbers but unfortunately no one picks up he call. I am very worried because I am in CRS 407 and will loose 10 points next month bcoz of birthday. I have invested a lot of money till date and don't want to get unhappy and disheartened at this point. I have called on the below two numbers. I am calling on ISD and the answering machines keeps you on hold for more than 20mins and no one comes on line. Can anyone please share contact number where I can talk to some officer.

Contact number of Ontario:+1 416-327-0374, 416 327-0296

Reactions: senthilpriya

slmaan

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
I am not a candidate.

For ECA organisation it doesn't matter as your report takes same time to reach OINP after authorisation.

Approval after Decision in Progress can vary from 7-10 days on average. However, for Mid-May and June applicants it may take 3 to 4 weeks.

OINP have received numerous applications in the last few weeks which is delaying approvals. Last time when there were a lot of DIP they updated their system taking 4-5 days after which almost everyone got approvals and status changes.

I think they are also having system problems which needs updating.

I will keep you guys updated as soon as I get some inside infomation from OINP.
Thanks..

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hello friend

Just as you mentioned that your status showed "waiting for submission"same problem I have faced. I have made payment and sub,utter the application with all documents on June 5th till date showing the same status. I have written to all their mail ids and also called up on the below numbers but unfortunately no one picks up he call. I am very worried because I am in CRS 407 and will loose 10 points next month bcoz of birthday. I have invested a lot of money till date and don't want to get unhappy and disheartened at this point. I have called on the below two numbers. I am calling on ISD and the answering machines keeps you on hold for more than 20mins and no one comes on line. Can anyone please share contact number where I can talk to some officer.

Keep it on hold for about 40 mins before putting it down. Call them only between 8.30am to 4.30pm Ontario Time from Monday to Friday.

Call them at +1 416-327-2422 when someone attend tell them your concern or ask them to transfer call to relevant department.

I have just called this number to check and I can confirm they are attending calls.

I hope this will help.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hello friend

Sorry to hear about your troubles :( Unfortunately calling them from outside of Canada doesn't seem to have worked for anyone :(

If your credit card was charged, it means the application was submitted. The status will change eventually - sometimes the system is very slow - don't lose heart, be patient and positive.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Allizwell9

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Thanks. Is there a criteria of having a bank account atleast 6 months old?

To demonstrate that you meet the settlement funds requirement, you must submit
copies of six months of your most recent bank statements. All applicants
must submit their bank statements, including those who are claiming ongoing
employment income in Ontario.

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hello friend

Hi,

I am in the same scenario... But what I read from the Ontario condition is to have point above 400 until we complete the entire process ..i.e.. Until we complete all the formalities of PR, including the federal formalities ...

preneur

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,

I am in the same scenario... But what I read from the Ontario condition is to have point above 400 until we complete the entire process ..i.e.. Until we complete all the formalities of PR, including the federal formalities ...
Do you mean have above 400 points until PR Visa is approved or u mean until one applies to CIC for PR after ITA? My next birthday is in September and i hope to apply to CIC for PR before then

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
Do you mean have above 400 points until PR Visa is approved or u mean until one applies to CIC for PR after ITA? My next birthday is in September and i hope to apply to CIC for PR before then
I think you should have 400 points till you receive ITA once you receive nomination from Ontario you get additional 600 points

Allizwell9

Jun 12, 2017
Keep it on hold for about 40 mins before putting it down. Call them only between 8.30am to 4.30pm Ontario Time from Monday to Friday.

Call them at +1 416-327-2422 when someone attend tell them your concern or ask them to transfer call to relevant department.

I have just called this number to check and I can confirm they are attending calls.

I hope this will help.
@bill and Wandering mind

I called up ONtario today and waited for more than 30 mins but no one coming on line. So today I once again made payment and got acknowledgement and also status shows application submitted. I think because earlier payment was made on 5th when their systems were under maintenance the application was showing pending. I will ask my bank tocancel the earlier payment since Ontario have still not claimed the money
Feeling very much releaved now thank to all.:)

Reactions: Wandering Mind

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019

senthilpriya

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Boston, United States
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-06-2017
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
05-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2018
LANDED..........
20-02-2019
Hi All,

I got the nomination from Ontario today... :) Date submitted the application: 04-Jun.

Senthil