+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello Guys,
I submitted mutual fund statement as my PoF but am hearing all kind of things about it. Please share your sincere opinion. Still on assessment Status Though and no ADR yet .
many thanks

Mobilo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello Guys,
I submitted mutual fund statement as my PoF but am hearing all kind of things about it. Please share your sincere opinion. Still on assessment Status Though and no ADR yet .
many thanks
I have got an answer to the question i asked. Below is the answer;
copied from 2.1.4 Settlement Funds of the application guide
If your account balance on your bank statements does not meet or exceed the LICO, you may also submit copies of your fixed term deposits, stocks, mutual funds, investments, and/or pensions to demonstrate you have the required funds. However, you must confirm that these funds can be immediately liquidated and indicate at what value, and that they are free of debt or financial liability. Remember: all of your funds must be immediately accessible and transferable in a convertible currency in order for the funds to contribute towards your required settlement funds. Alternatively, you may also claim your ongoing employment income in Ontario or a valid job offer in Ontario to satisfy the settlements funds requirement if you do not possess the minimum amount of funds. To be eligible, you must be currently residing in Ontario and be able to legally work in Canada. You will be required to submit proof of your employment or job offer in Ontario to demonstrate your salary. Note: The OINP may request additional proof of funds (i.e. more recent bank statements) at any point during the processing of your application.

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Log in to your WES account and follow the directions for ordering duplicate test report. The OINP guide has included the link to the WES page from where to do this. Good luck.
Could not find your other post but yeah got in touch with WES about the additional report that was sent to IRCC and they responded back with a refund. Thanks for the tip !!!

bsolor

Apr 24, 2017
Hi all, Got my NOI this week (Friday) after opening the third profile.
As I'm filling my application, I have a couple of questions that I was not able to sort out from the threat.
On supporting documents for spouse:
1. Is it necessary to enter my Husband's language report? It says "If applicable" but he has a 5 for speaking so I'm not sure.
2. Do I have to enter all the information exactly as the EE profile for his job in Canada or can I just disregard this as I'm the main applicant.

Please advise.
Thank you.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hi all, Got my NOI this week (Friday) after opening the third profile.
As I'm filling my application, I have a couple of questions that I was not able to sort out from the threat.
On supporting documents for spouse:
1. Is it necessary to enter my Husband's language report? It says "If applicable" but he has a 5 for speaking so I'm not sure.
2. Do I have to enter all the information exactly as the EE profile for his job in Canada or can I just disregard this as I'm the main applicant.

Please advise.
Thank you.
invited you to whatsapp group - to clarify your questions.

peno123

May 17, 2017
Hello Experts

I have only shown 4 years of work history in EE profile but I have close to 9 years actual 2171 experience.

Got NOI

Here are questions
1.Should I get documentation for all 9 years or just 4 years for OINP?
2.I worked in US,I am not sure of work contracts ,are they mandatory?
3.Can I just submit paystubs as proof of work history ?

Thanks in advance!!

can-app

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hi All, I am filling OINP application, is Roles & responsibilities letter required for all 10 years experience or only for the work experience you are claiming points for ?