+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

tarekm

May 23, 2017
Cic has included some research questions in the EE profile because of which work history is reflected to be in progress rather than transmitted. Everyone needs to answer these questions and update the EE profile accordingly
Hi, I've never heard of that... Can you elaborate and share the official source of information?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I haven't seen anyone getting Nomination in June at the moment.

The earliest Nominations are expected to be issued in the evening today on June 9. However, other dates are June 12 or just before or after the next CIC draw.

DIP Status means your application has been assessed and your final decision is pending. The Final decision will be taken about 24 Hours before your nomination is issued, and if additional documents are required you will be contacted which will delay your nomination. If everything is fine then they will issue you Nomination along with other approved applicants.

Usually, it takes on average 23 days for nomination to be processed. So, expect it either today or by the end of next Friday. Good Luck!
The last I heard of anyone receiving a nomination was May 30.

Thanks for the additional info, @BillHyatt.

preneur

Jun 9, 2017
My TL as below;

I Submitted on 2 June 2017.
Receipt if payment 2 June 2017
status changed to assessment 7 June 2017
Status changed to - awaiting information 8 June 2017 (Requested for Duplicate WES report which I applied for on 2 June 2017. My WES account shows that copy has been sent to OINP (Standard delivery) on 5 June 2017.

How long does it take WES to deliver to OINP using standard delivery? or does it mean WES has not sent the copy? Do I have to contact WES?

I have already sent a mail to Ontario OINP with a screenshot of my account page showing duplicate has been sent to OINP

Live life

May 6, 2017
My TL as below;

Status changed to - awaiting information 8 June 2017 (Requested for Duplicate WES report which I applied for on 2 June 2017. My WES account shows that copy has been sent to OINP (Standard delivery) on 5 June 2017.

How long does it take WES to deliver to OINP using standard delivery? or does it mean WES has not sent the copy? Do I have to contact WES?

I have already sent a mail to Ontario OINP with a screenshot of my account page showing duplicate has been sent to OINP
WES usually takes 1 business day

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
My TL as below;

You should have received email from WES that we have sent it for delivery.

You just need to email Ontario a PDF or Screenshot of Confirmation of Order along with your File Number.

Usually it should be updated within 4 Days otherwise you can email them and ask them regarding ECA report.

Hope this helps.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I haven't received a Receipt of payment and my status got changed to Assessment. Is this normal?
Yes, sometimes the receipt of payment email comes several days later. Did you also check your spam folder? If your credit card was charged and you got an alert from your bank, you'll be fine. Best of luck.

Reactions: tarekm

preneur

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks Pal. OINP replied me today and my status is back to assessment

You should have received email from WES that we have sent it for delivery.

You just need to email Ontario a PDF or Screenshot of Confirmation of Order along with your File Number.

Usually it should be updated within 4 Days otherwise you can email them and ask them regarding ECA report.

Hope this helps.