+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Dears ,

-After getting nominated can I change family information in EE profile of wife from non accompanying to accompanying ?! Is that ok or considered mispresentation ?!

-if I got new ielts results can I update EE profile and change wife from non accompanying to accompanying and go for direct ita ?! Noting that at the same time I already submitted oinp application stating wife non accompanying.

--------------------------------------------

1. You should inform Ontario of any change of your EE profile.
2. If you want nomination under Human priorities, you need to fullfill 400 points criteria. So if you add back your spouse and fall under it, you can be rejected from the program. However you can catch it back with better IELTS score.
3. The requirement of 400 points is there until you get your AOR from your federal part (so adding your spouse back right after getting nomination could cost you whole nomination). And attention adding your spouse back right after getting AOR, might lead to the moment where officer will decide, that there was already hidden intention to accompany you from the start and recalculate all points as if she was accompanying you at the day of ITA. In that case he will also check if condition of 400 points is reached.
4. If ever you get direct ITA and you decide to proceed, you need to ask Ontario to withdraw your application.
I received nomination, now I want to change my spouse to be accompanying in my eAPR .
I have now ielts and eca (dated after nomination)of spouse and by adding her as spouse score will remain above 400.
Is it ok to add her as accompanying now or they will consider that at date of nomination score was below 400 if I included her as accompanying from the beginning.?

Or all they care about is that score now is above 400 despite the ielts and eca are dated after nomination.?

Please need expert reply.

Thanks.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. Seems the captcha isn't working. Is this a common problem? I select the correct squares, it accepts and then doesn't load next page.
Seems a technical problem, no one is able to go to the next page today.

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017

Dears ,

-After getting nominated can I change family information in EE profile of wife from non accompanying to accompanying ?! Is that ok or considered mispresentation ?!

-if I got new ielts results can I update EE profile and change wife from non accompanying to accompanying and go for direct ita ?! Noting that at the same time I already submitted oinp application stating wife non accompanying.

--------------------------------------------

2. If you want nomination under Human priorities, you need to fullfill 400 points criteria. So if you add back your spouse and fall under it, you can be rejected from the program. However you can catch it back with better IELTS score.
3. The requirement of 400 points is there until you get your AOR from your federal part (so adding your spouse back right after getting nomination could cost you whole nomination). And attention adding your spouse back right after getting AOR, might lead to the moment where officer will decide, that there was already hidden intention to accompany you from the start and recalculate all points as if she was accompanying you at the day of ITA. In that case he will also check if condition of 400 points is reached.
4. If ever you get direct ITA and you decide to proceed, you need to ask Ontario to withdraw your application.
I received nomination, now I want to change my spouse to be accompanying in my eAPR .
I have now ielts and eca (dated after nomination)of spouse and by adding her as spouse score will remain above 400.
Is it ok to add her as accompanying now or they will consider that at date of nomination score was below 400 if I included her as accompanying from the beginning.?

Or all they care about is that score now is above 400 despite the ielts and eca are dated after nomination.?

Thanks.

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017

Dears ,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks.

manboarpig

Star Member
Oct 23, 2016
I received OINP nomination on the 12th. My score is 402, NOC 2171 (& outland) and timeline as follows:
Apr 12 - Profile created
Apr 13 - NOI
May 8 - Submitted, Assessment, DIP
May 12 - Nomination

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received OINP nomination on the 12th. My score is 402, NOC 2171 (& outland) and timeline as follows:
Apr 12 - Profile created
Apr 13 - NOI
May 8 - Submitted, Assessment, DIP
May 12 - Nomination
congrats!

karank

Star Member
Mar 8, 2017
Created EE profile yesterday. CRS 464 got a NOI today afternoon (NOC 2281). With the CRS score of 464 is it worth accepting the OINP for $1500? With the cutoff as low as 423, the next draw should do the trick for me. Thoughts?

MAMASTAR

Jan 16, 2016
pls is this a good time to withdraw my profile and recreate so as to recieve NOI from OINP. i am at 421 and havent recieved NOI yesterday and have read about 2 pple on this forum now indicate that they recieved NOI just yesterday.pls advice

Last edited:

rudramaina

May 13, 2017
Hi Guys,
I am fairly new to this and I am doing the entire EE process by myself. Created EE profile and CRS is 404. Received a message in my profile that Ontario province is interested in nominating me for their PNP program. I am interested in it. Where do i go next. Pls guide me. Thank you

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I received nomination with (spouse non accompanying) score 414.
If accompanying score would be 388 (at date of nomination).

NOW I want to change my spouse to be accompanying in my eAPR.
I have now ielts and eca (dated after nomination)of spouse.. and by adding her as accompanying score will Be 406.

Is it ok to add her as accompanying now(score 406)
or they will consider that at date of nomination (score 388) was below 400 if I included her as accompanying from the beginning.?

Thanks.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I got OINP NOI yday.
CRS 419, NOC 2174

I am very confused about my way from here. I have below 2 queries, kindly guide:

Query 1:
How many days do we have to apply once we get the NOI? Is it 45 days or 6 months?
The below website link on the official website says 45 days.
  • Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI.
Ref: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html

But if you check the application guide (PDF), it says 6 months.
One says 1.5 months and one says 6 months - which one is it?

Query 2:
How to start the application? If anyone has or know someone who has, applied for the OINP program, please guide how to proceed from here?
Some says you need to create OneKey Id on the Ontario website, some says you need to contact the MCI (Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration)
It is all very confusing..please guide.

saathi2010

Aug 14, 2016
I have a question regarding submission of tax return. Do I need to submit my latest tax return documents in OINP e-filling system or all my last 2/3 years tax return documents need to be submitted? Thanks.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I got OINP NOI yday.
CRS 419, NOC 2174

I am very confused about my way from here. I have below 2 queries, kindly guide:

Query 1:
How many days do we have to apply once we get the NOI? Is it 45 days or 6 months?
The below website link on the official website says 45 days.
  • Once I receive a “PT notification of interest”, how many days do I have to apply?
Once you receive your “PT notification of interest” you will have 45 days to submit a complete application to MCI.
Ref: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html

But if you check the application guide (PDF), it says 6 months.
One says 1.5 months and one says 6 months - which one is it?

NOI is valid for 6 months

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

(Date April 10, 2017)

Query 2:
How to start the application? If anyone has or know someone who has, applied for the OINP program, please guide how to proceed from here?
Some says you need to create OneKey Id on the Ontario website, some says you need to contact the MCI (Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration)
It is all very confusing..please guide.

Create Onekey ID

Reactions: _Harry_