+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there,

I received NOI on April 12 2017.I haven't submitted my OINP application yet. In the mean time I resigned from my last job and joined a new company. I haven't changed anything in my EE profile, because I wasn't sure what to do about it.
Moreover I had already received NOI based on my experience shown at the time of receiving NOI. Do I need to update anything further regarding my work experience?
Please advise course of action. Thank you so much!

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
mkcan said:
How much time do we get to accept the Notification and then to submit our docs to OINP ?
I think there is no time speciefied to accept it or not. Just 6 month time to apply.

ufarooqi

May 22, 2014
Waterloo, Canada
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
13-05-2015
IELTS Request
Waived Off
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 (Medical Status changed to PASSED on MyCIC)
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
Hi guys,

it seems Ontario will resume sending NOIs for HCP stream from next week. See latest update http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html.

Barani

Jul 12, 2016
Hello Everyone,

I registered for OINP masters graduate stream on Monday. I am yet to submit my application. As they said that they wont accept Credit Card Statements as Proof of Residency, all I am left with is my 1 year lease document.

I have email receipt of my mobile bills for 8 months (but I still live in Ontario). I couldn't get the mobile bills from my current carrier. This is the only thing that is preventing me from submitting the application.

Can I submit my application just with the Lease document? Will that be sufficient to prove my residency in Ontario?

Thank you for your assistance.

xuebowen021

Jan 19, 2017
Barani said:
Hello Everyone,

I registered for OINP masters graduate stream on Monday. I am yet to submit my application. As they said that they wont accept Credit Card Statements as Proof of Residency, all I am left with is my 1 year lease document.

I have email receipt of my mobile bills for 8 months (but I still live in Ontario). I couldn't get the mobile bills from my current carrier. This is the only thing that is preventing me from submitting the application.

Can I submit my application just with the Lease document? Will that be sufficient to prove my residency in Ontario?

Thank you for your assistance.
do you have any other bills? like internet? TV? CRA tax return notice of assessment also a good proof

sambhavib

May 6, 2017
Hi All,

I need a help... i have submitted my oinp application in april 2017 and i have been contacted for passport documents as it was not clear and they have acknowledged that they have received it. Recently, when i logged in and got to know that i didnt post my employment reference letter but i have uploaded offer, resignation and payslips.. Should i wait until they ask for this document or should i mail them these? as per guide line it states that i should not send any additional document until we receive more requirement from them. I dont want my application to be returned as incomplete as well...any one can advice what i should do :(

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Can someone check and confirm to me whether or not the Ontario immigration website is down please? I have tried to visit it all day it and I've been receiving the following error message

"This site can’t be reached

The webpage .... might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address."

ufarooqi said:
Hi guys,

it seems Ontario will resume sending NOIs for HCP stream from next week. See latest update .

surya12

Mar 13, 2017
Has anyone who applied for OINP after 5th march in hcp stream received nomination already?

What i noticed that no one has posyed abput receiving nomination after april 28. Is it true?

I am waiting at DIP stage since April 12.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

Those of you who have received NOI from Ontario in the last few days, could you please share your NOC on this thread?

It would help the rest of us to get an idea about which occupations are getting NOIs from Ontario in general.

Thanks in advance.

ch33ch33

Feb 23, 2017
Hey guys, I just started uploading the required documents for the masters stream and I have a question. What page are we supposed to list our travels outside of Ontario? I still haven't seen it unless it's the area where I have to list other activities outside of paid employment?.
I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks.
-C

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Mind said:
Hi,

Those of you who have received NOI from Ontario in the last few days, could you please share your NOC on this thread?

It would help the rest of us to get an idea about which occupations are getting NOIs from Ontario in general.

Thanks in advance.
They are not sending NOI by occupation, they send to the people who recreate the profile when they say and is above 400

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
chente said:
They are not sending NOI by occupation, they send to the people who recreate the profile when they say and is above 400
I've a strong feeling that OINP is based on the province's requirement for certain professions.

It is definitely not a random invitation to anybody above 400 who recreates a profile.

I've spoken to several people who have received OINP and all of them are either in IT or medicine. Others over 400 who've recreated their profiles but are in professions such as education or journalism haven't received OINP.