Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
heena303 said:
Dont know what they do in dip... very fast in ur case
Yeah,
Can answer this please, If you know
2) if i succeed in OINP, how long do i need to work in Ontario to move to other part of Canada?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
d4dpk.rajput said:
I dont have my cic credentials my agent has,,
do they also shoot an email related to nomination ?
No they r not sending email. Your agent will get that news from cic account so agent will communicate to you.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
Many congratulations to the people who successfully got their nominations from ON. Patience pays to everyone in this group!

I am also waiting at the DIP stage since last 4 days and hoping to change my status soon.

My question is- what are the next steps after getting nomination in my CiC account and how much time shall i have to respond to that nomination?

Appreciate the help!

Thanks

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
k.narinder21 said:
Many congratulations to the people who successfully got their nominations from ON. Patience pays to everyone in this group!

I am also waiting at the DIP stage since last 4 days and hoping to change my status soon.

My question is- what are the next steps after getting nomination in my CiC account and how much time shall i have to respond to that nomination?

Appreciate the help!

Thanks
you ll get msg in cic account that u got nomination and u hv 30 days to accept or reject it in cic

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
heena303 said:
you ll get msg in cic account that u got nomination and u hv 30 days to accept or reject it in cic
Thanks Heena for the revert. Appreicate that!
One inter related question is that once we accept the ON nomination then we get additional 600 points and we get ITA. Is this is the process??
And when we get ITA, how many days we have to submit our profile to CiC?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
k.narinder21 said:
Thanks Heena for the revert. Appreicate that!
One inter related question is that once we accept the ON nomination then we get additional 600 points and we get ITA. Is this is the process??
And when we get ITA, how many days we have to submit our profile to CiC?
Yes. You ll get ITA and 90 days.. Why dont u read about express entry on cic website. They explained most of things in detail. Read it u get clear idea

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
heena303 said:
Yes. You ll get ITA and 90 days.. Why dont u read about express entry on cic website. They explained most of things in detail. Read it u get clear idea
Thanks Heena for this pointer. I tried hard searching this info on their website but did not find any such related info so tried putting this question in this forum. Moreover i am all doing myself started from WeS till Filing the ON one key account . So you can trust on my knowledge too. Lol
Anyways, so we will have 120 days max (30 days of accepting nomination+90 days after ITA) when we get nomination to file in CIC? I hope i make sense

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
k.narinder21 said:
Thanks Heena for this pointer. I tried hard searching this info on their website but did not find any such related info so tried putting this question in this forum. Moreover i am all doing myself started from WeS till Filing the ON one key account . So you can trust on my knowledge too. Lol
Anyways, so we will have 120 days max (30 days of accepting nomination+90 days after ITA) when we get nomination to file in CIC? I hope i make sense
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

from here you can get new guideline for oinp hcp

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
k.narinder21 said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

from here u can get to know about express entry