Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
dannyhcean said:
I submitted mine on Mar 15. It changed to 'assessment' on Apr 14, then ' decision in progress' on Apr 21. My assumption is that the 'status' you see from the One Key portal does not reflect on real time what is being done at the background.
True

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
jo0503 said:
Guys,

I have a very specific query, related to Roles and Responsibilities

1. My Wife is the primary applicant and her company in which she had been employed is not ready to give the roles and responsibilities for the position she worked. They are not even ready to provide explanations through mails.

is there any other way to tackle this issue ? Experienced people please help.

Please list the Roles and Responsibility in the Paper and get her colleague or Manager or Supervisor Can sign the reference and provide ID card to support. Get it attested with Notary and explain in the LOE why it was not possible to get the reference letter from the company. This should work without hassle in OINP/IRCC

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Mahadev87 said:
Please list the Roles and Responsibility in the Paper and get her colleague or Manager or Supervisor Can sign the reference and provide ID card to support. Get it attested with Notary and explain in the LOE why it was not possible to get the reference letter from the company. This should work without hassle in OINP/IRCC

Appreciate your reply.

Please list the Roles and Responsibility in the Paper and get her colleague or Manager or Supervisor Can sign the reference and provide ID card to support : This is the hard part, no one in the company will sign any such documents.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
jo0503 said:
Appreciate your reply.

Please list the Roles and Responsibility in the Paper and get her colleague or Manager or Supervisor Can sign the reference and provide ID card to support : This is the hard part, no one in the company will sign any such documents.
She don't have any friends in the company ? Which Company she is working for ?

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
romrumrira said:
Do u know that they used to be extremely fast when they first open :v
Hi Today my profile changed to Decision in progress, am in same position like you.. got direct ITA will apply for it this wednesday..
have 2 questions please help to understand

1) Decision in progress means what ? did they verified all the documents ? what do they check in DIP stage?
2) if i succeed in OINP, how long do i need to work in Ontario to move to other part of Canada?

Submitted - Apr 08
Assessment - Apr 15
DIP - Apr 27

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Mui said:
Hi Today my profile changed to Decision in progress, am in same position like you.. got direct ITA will apply for it this wednesday..
have 2 questions please help to understand

1) Decision in progress means what ? did they verified all the documents ? what do they check in DIP stage?
2) if i succeed in OINP, how long do i need to work in Ontario to move to other part of Canada?

Submitted - Apr 08
Assessment - Apr 15
DIP - Apr 27

Dont know what they do in dip... very fast in ur case

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
Hi

Got nomination in hcp stream

really happy

sumitted: 2nd march
Assessment: 24th march
DIP: 4th April
Nomination: 27th Aprill

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Hi

really happy

That's great!! Less than 2 months. Congrats!

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
heena303 said:
Hi

really happy

Congrats Heena and good luck for further steps.
I submitted around same timeline. Status in DIP hoping to get nomination soon