+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
kadian said:
U CAN RECREATE ONE-KEY WITH NEW EMAIL ID, AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH. THEREFORE DONT WORRY ABOUT 14 DAYS DEADLINE.
ANYWAYS I WUD SUGGEST TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 2 DRAWS, AS IT SEEMS CRS WILL COME DOWN TO 400
400 would be too low for the CRS to come. There would be a lot of candidates between above 410.

Thanks

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A question about FSW 67 points and OINP

Hi,

I received OINP NOI on April 12. Currently my age is 40 and (Federal) FSW score is 68. On my birthday in September 2017 it will fall to 67. What happens if during process of nomination, before receiving ITA, my FSW score falls further below 67? Will I be disqualified to receive ITA?

Thank you.

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
teddyboy24 said:
400 would be too low for the CRS to come. There would be a lot of candidates between above 410.

Thanks
YOU PEOPLE CAN CHECK THE EXACT NUMBER OF APPLICANTS UNDER OR ABOVE 400 ON CIC DRAW INFORMATION PAGE. :)

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: A question about FSW 67 points and OINP

zaksam777 said:
Hi,

I received OINP NOI on April 12. Currently my age is 40 and (Federal) FSW score is 68. On my birthday in September 2017 it will fall to 67. What happens if during process of nomination, before receiving ITA, my FSW score falls further below 67? Will I be disqualified to receive ITA?

Thank you.
You would still meet criteria with 67 points. However should your points fall below, then you will not meet one of OINP main criteria and criteria of EE itself. So even if you would seem to have nomination, whey will reject your application and Ontario will withdraw it.

Deepakmahajan

Apr 21, 2017
Hello Dear !!!
Myself Deepak Mahajan. I am from India. I was done my Masters In Chemistry Subject.
And I have 3 years experience in quality control department as a quality control officer.
And I have to relocate to Canada for my better future.
so please help me hoe can I apply for Ontario ?
Please give me your suggestion.
My watsapp number is 09512005294.

cooperstation

Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Frnds,

There is an update on Ontario PNP site...which follows like this

April 21, 2017

Important: Please note, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal will be temporarily unavailable from Friday April 21, 2017 at 5pm EDT until Sunday April 23, 2017 at 8pm EDT as the system undergoes maintenance. Any clients whose application deadlines are affected by the system maintenance are asked to contact the program directly at ontarionominee@ontario.ca.

Hope you come check this and helps you in profile filing.

Best of Luck!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
hello everybody, when i logged in, i got this message from OINP

The Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream has reached its quota. Application for this stream is no longer accepted. For more information, check the OINP Program Updates page

dO THEY just close HCP stream, even one with NOI cannot apply anymore. :eek:

ps: again, now they do a big update, i guess there will be A BIG STATUS CHANGE, which will be APPROVED STAGE for HCP STREAM 8) R U READY :p

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

vensak said:
You would still meet criteria with 67 points. However should your points fall below, then you will not meet one of OINP main criteria and criteria of EE itself. So even if you would seem to have nomination, whey will reject your application and Ontario will withdraw it.
Thanks. But doesn't age get locked at time of NOI and score dropping due to age will not affect my nomination?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC

zaksam777 said:
Thanks. But doesn't age get locked at time of NOI and score dropping due to age will not affect my nomination?
Even if you get nomination, when u go to CIC stage, they will still check your eligibility against FSW criteria. Nothing is locked until u get ur AoR from CIC.
You can search the answer in their Guide.

"IRCC will assess your intention to reside in Ontario, as well as your admissibility to Canada, which includes health, security, and criminality checks as per Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. IRCC will also verify all information provided in your Express Entry profile and application to ensure that you met and continue to meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria."

Reactions: Virgo86

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romrumrira said:
hello everybody, when i logged in, i got this message from OINP

The Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream has reached its quota. Application for this stream is no longer accepted. For more information, check the OINP Program Updates page

dO THEY just close HCP stream, even one with NOI cannot apply anymore. :eek:

ps: again, now they do a big update, i guess there will be A BIG STATUS CHANGE, which will be APPROVED STAGE for HCP STREAM 8) R U READY :p
You mean in your OINP application? Cause in their website didn't mention anything.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chente said:
You mean in your OINP application? Cause in their website didn't mention anything.

Yeah. Lot of confusion going on. Can someone clarify?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
chente said:

the line: The Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream has reached its quota. Application for this stream is no longer accepted. For more information, check the OINP Program Updates page.

I got it from the log-in page of One-key. It's not on their News page. Right now, I can't get in anymore.

here the photo: http://i.imgur.com/pvsuLas.jpg

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
romrumrira said:
the line: The Ontario's Express Entry Skilled Worker Stream has reached its quota. Application for this stream is no longer accepted. For more information, check the OINP Program Updates page.

I got it from the log-in page of One-key. It's not on their News page. Right now, I can't get in anymore.

here the photo: http://i.imgur.com/pvsuLas.jpg
Strange.. I didn't created my One-key yet so i didnt received anything. But as you say, there is nothing on the updates

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
Are you kidding me?

I am waiting for my bank statement days to complete til June. Does this mean my NOI is useless now?

Man this quota things is crazy.