+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

munta_131

Nov 12, 2014
OINP Masters - Applied Feb 28, status changed to "Approved" earlier today.

Anyone knows what the next steps are? Will the notification be mailed to my place?

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ghaintjatti said:
HI ALL,
I NEED A SUGGESTION. I AM IN BIG TROUBLE.
I ALREADY CREATED MY ONE-KEY AND GOT CASE NUMBER BUT I AM MISSING ONE OF DOCUMENT. IS IT POSSIBLE TO DELETE APPLICATION AND ONE-KEY???? CAN I RE-CREATE MY PROFILE OR DO I MUST HAVE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS???
YOUR REPLIES WILL BE APPRECIATED.
THANKS
U CAN RECREATE ONE-KEY WITH NEW EMAIL ID, AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH. THEREFORE DONT WORRY ABOUT 14 DAYS DEADLINE.
ANYWAYS I WUD SUGGEST TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 2 DRAWS, AS IT SEEMS CRS WILL COME DOWN TO 400

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tommyjmiller said:
Hey Everyone,

So, I have 415 CRS Points and I haven't received ITA today, have I simply been unlucky or is there another reason I might not have received it?

I wasn't expecting it to go as low as 415, so I don't know whether to feel disappointed or just forget about it! ???

Good luck to everyone who did get an ITA!
U WILL GET ITA 100% WITHIN NEXT 24 HOURS FOR SURE

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hi.. I have received an email from. Oinp regarding missing information and if I don't submit it within 14 days my application fee will be refunded. Now I want to wait as I have a good chance of getting direct ITA. So my question is if I don't submit the missing information within 14 days will my NOI be still valid or would I have to wait for another to be able to create a new one key account?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
mhn06 said:
Hi.. I have received an email from. Oinp regarding missing information and if I don't submit it within 14 days my application fee will be refunded. Now I want to wait as I have a good chance of getting direct ITA. So my question is if I don't submit the missing information within 14 days will my NOI be still valid or would I have to wait for another to be able to create a new one key account?
when u applied? In phase, your application is?

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
kadian said:
U CAN RECREATE ONE-KEY WITH NEW EMAIL ID, AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WISH. THEREFORE DONT WORRY ABOUT 14 DAYS DEADLINE.
ANYWAYS I WUD SUGGEST TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER 2 DRAWS, AS IT SEEMS CRS WILL COME DOWN TO 400
Do we need to delete our one key account or the profile that we have saved (but havn't submitted yet) or we can leave it and it won't count?

It gives the option of withdrawing the profile only. Maybe I should delete my one-key account if there a way to do it and register with another email later.

Nansyali

Apr 19, 2017
munta_131 said:
OINP Masters - Applied Feb 28, status changed to "Approved" earlier today.

Anyone knows what the next steps are? Will the notification be mailed to my place?
So how is the trend going are they approving each day's applications per week e.g. 28th all approved this week so next week should be march 1st and so on or how are things going? Can friends from masters stream share their feedback..many thanks

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
heena303 said:
when u applied? In phase, your application is?
I applied on 8th March it is still submitted. I guess if I provide the missing info it will change to assessment.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
mhn06 said:
I applied on 8th March it is still submitted. I guess if I provide the missing info it will change to assessment.
Correct, You can take refund and waitn for IRCC draw, depends on your CRS and luck also with IRCC draw. If not you can apply again OINP...

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mahadev87 said:
Correct, You can take refund and waitn for IRCC draw, depends on your CRS and luck also with IRCC draw. If not you can apply again OINP...
To apply again will I have to wait for another NOI?

mhn06

Star Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mahadev87 said:
Your NOI is valid for 6 months..
True but as I have already created an one key account and submitted will the NOI still be valid ? And also as I will not provide the missing info and they will cancel the application. Really confused.

Thanks

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
mhn06 said:
True but as I have already created an one key account and submitted will the NOI still be valid ? And also as I will not provide the missing info and they will cancel the application. Really confused.

Thanks
Call or drop email to them for clarification and let us know the outcome. thanks