+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
GPC said:
My online application just got approved by OINP Masters Stream, I submitted on Feb.25 around 8AM. Huge thanks to all friends here, you guys helped me a lot. OINP is making great progress after the online application introduced, despite the apprehension in the beginning, the whole process is super smooth afterward. Good luck to everyone here!
Many Congratulations !!! how much time it took to change from Assessment to Decision in progress or Approval. I have been stuck on Assessment status from March 29. I am HCP candidate.

Thanks.

GPC

Apr 13, 2017
teddyboy24 said:
Many Congratulations !!! how much time it took to change from Assessment to Decision in progress or Approval. I have been stuck on Assessment status from March 29. I am HCP candidate.

Thanks.
I haven't checked the status after submission until Mar.14, and the status was already changed to DIP. I guess that it may take half of month from submitted to DIP.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
So this are the NOIs number issued during the April:

https://imgbb.com/

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker/analytics/nois-by-period

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
andy108 said:
So this are the NOIs number issued during the April:

https://imgbb.com/

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/post-noi-ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker/analytics/nois-by-period

hey anday can u plse add me in oinp hcp 2017 wts app group. I m sending my number in msg..

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
heena303 said:
hey anday can u plse add me in oinp hcp 2017 wts app group. I m sending my number in msg..
Anybody received Nomination through Ontario PNP After NOI in February or March 2017 under HCPS in 2017?Huh?

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Got ITA 12TH April. CRS 424. NOI 1123.
We have resident permit for Bahrain but our baby - born last week - doesnt yet have the passport or the resident permit.
Passport will be issued by end of April but the permit will take ages to process....as everything in gulf takes ages.
Confused as to what to write on the Generic Form as baby's status?
If we apply before his permit is issued, would that be an issue?

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
I just checked, my application for OINP is now in assessment. I submitted application on April 3rd. Now how much time it usually take to convert into decision stage??

wisher2017

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
GPC said:
My online application just got approved by OINP Masters Stream, I submitted on Feb.25 around 8AM. Huge thanks to all friends here, you guys helped me a lot. OINP is making great progress after the online application introduced, despite the apprehension in the beginning, the whole process is super smooth afterward. Good luck to everyone here!
Congrats and all the best for next steps

hrazapak

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
SoniaJav said:
Got ITA 12TH April. CRS 424. NOI 1123.
We have resident permit for Bahrain but our baby - born last week - doesnt yet have the passport or the resident permit.
Passport will be issued by end of April but the permit will take ages to process....as everything in gulf takes ages.
Confused as to what to write on the Generic Form as baby's status?
If we apply before his permit is issued, would that be an issue?
Hi, You should proceed with putting baby's passport details in ur EE profile. Please note that u need passport and birth certificate to process your application.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
teddyboy24 said:

Thanks.
Same here buddy!! I am also stuck on Assessment status from March 29. I am also under HCP... :-[
Did they ask you for any additional documents??

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
hrazapak said:
Hi, You should proceed with putting baby's passport details in ur EE profile. Please note that u need passport and birth certificate to process your application.
Thanks. Yes we have the birth cert and waiting for the passport to be issued...hopefully by next week. But on tge generic form there is a space where it says status in country ... if we write resident permit pending...and apply..would thst be ok?

d4dpk.rajput

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Navrattan said:
Same here buddy!! I am also stuck on Assessment status from March 29. I am also under HCP... :-[

They can change the status to DIP any moment

Nansyali

Apr 19, 2017
Navrattan said:
Hi,
I have applied under HCP on march 2nd, current status is decision in progress. They have requested a duplicate report to be sent directly by wes for my educational credentials. Any predictions when should I expect a status update?