+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Jojo89

Dec 27, 2016
HumanCapital001 said:
I submitted march 1st and my status is still submitted too.
I submitted on 7th march and still submitted !
So guys can anyone give us a reason why this is happening !!

choip

Mar 14, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-04-2017
mkcan said:
Maybe they are looking at specific NOCs ?
Is there anyone who applied on Feb 21 and 22 through Master's or PhD stream have not received a result yet?

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
OINP update April 10

Prospective applicants who meet the HCP Stream criteria, have a minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of 400, and are identified in the Express Entry pool will be sent a NOI.

The OINP is an economic immigration program designed to help Ontario meet its labour market and economic development priorities. For this round of NOIs, the program will also be targeting candidates in high-demand skilled trades in the construction sector who meet the criteria of the HCP stream. These occupations include:

Carpenters
Electricians (except industrial and power system)
Construction millwrights and industrial mechanics
Welders
Painters and decorators (except interior decorators)
Plumbers
Bricklayers
Roofers and shinglers
Sheet metal workers
Tilesetters
Boilermakers
Plasterers, drywall installers and finishers and lathers
Industrial electricians

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

Peta

May 10, 2016
Navrattan said:
Yes,It will cost you around $75 but will receive refund of $34.System selects CIC by default.Just send them a message regarding refund.
Noted.

Thank you!

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
SoniaJav said:
Anyone received NOI since 10th April?
CRS 424 - waiting.
I haven't, waiting at 410 :) With your CRS you may be one of the first to get it

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
Umidjon90 said:
I haven't, waiting at 410 :) With your CRS you may be one of the first to get it
So can seniors here help to clarify some of my thoughts please?

For those people above 400 and apply to OINP, not all will get NOI, correct?
So the OINP officials go through the EE profiles and cherry pick those who they want, among those above 400. Is this correct?

And with that list of in-demand occupations, even if my NOC is not within that list, I could still be picked, yes?
Provided I am above 400.

How do officials decide who among those above 400 will get shortlisted for NOI?

Thanks!

teddyboy24

Apr 6, 2017
journey21 said:
So can seniors here help to clarify some of my thoughts please?

For those people above 400 and apply to OINP, not all will get NOI, correct?
So the OINP officials go through the EE profiles and cherry pick those who they want, among those above 400. Is this correct?

And with that list of in-demand occupations, even if my NOC is not within that list, I could still be picked, yes?
Provided I am above 400.

How do officials decide who among those above 400 will get shortlisted for NOI?

Thanks!

CRS should be definitely 400+ but i dont think matters how much it is above 400, after 400 i am sure it depends on you NOC and a some algorithm they use, i think they choose profiles created approx n-7 days before they start sending noi, where n=date at which they start to send NOI, i am CRS 407 but my profile got greated a day before they started sending noi and i got it, This was back in Feb 2017.
Good luck to everyone who is expeting, hope everybody gets it.

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
teddyboy24 said:
CRS should be definitely 400+ but i dont think matters how much it is above 400, after 400 i am sure it depends on you NOC and a some algorithm they use, i think they choose profiles created approx n-7 days before they start sending noi, where n=date at which they start to send NOI, i am CRS 407 but my profile got greated a day before they started sending noi and i got it, This was back in Feb 2017.
Good luck to everyone who is expeting, hope everybody gets it.
Thank you for the prompt clarification! :)

MALLHI

Star Member
Apr 29, 2010
PAKISTAN
Hi guys!

I'm currently at crs 402 and created my profile yesterday. Done with the job bank registration. Today my profile's application status changed from 'pending additional criteria' to 'We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.'

Does that mean my EE profile has been activated and I'm in the EE pool or will it take some time to get there ?