+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
On their website it says: "Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile."

What does this mean?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Wandering Mind said:
On their website it says: "Prospective applicants are encouraged to create a new profile in the Express Entry (EE) system to make it easier for Ontario to identify their profile during its search of the federal government’s Express Entry pool. Please note that if you create a new EE profile, you must delete your old profile."

What does this mean?
Before the date they issue noi, delete your ee profile, create a new one, u may have a higher chance in getting NOI.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
keke9010 said:
Hi heena303, i submitted application on Feb.23rd. so exciting!
ya.. I m also egarly waiting for nomination.

I submitted on 2nd march so I expect i will get nomination within 15 to 20 days.

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys
I have recently received the ITA on 5th april. But had applied for OINP human capital stream on march 22nd and paid the 1500$ .
The current status in One-Key profile is set to 'Assessment'.

I want to go ahead with the ITA and not the OINP process as OINP will take time.

Can you please advise what needs to be done ?

i) Should i withdraw the One-Key profile ? Should i write a mail to ontario immigration authority to cancel it out ?

ii) Will they refund the 1500$ ?

Any other advise is surely welcome. Need help

thanks in advance

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
houari_2009 said:
I know sounds stupid, but, can someone apply even though he hasn't done WES yet ?
u can apply.
But there is no point in applying before u have done WES. You dont have enough time to get the WES done once u get the NOI from ontario.
BEtter keep all the docs ready and then come into the pool

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
houari_2009 said:
I know sounds stupid, but, can someone apply even though he hasn't done WES yet ?
thing is that u dnt get any point for education if you dnt hv wes evalution in express entry. I believe so it is impossible to score more than 400 witout education marks. So u can try but it is nt possible

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Gauravjit said:
Hello Guys
I have recently received the ITA on 5th april. But had applied for OINP human capital stream on march 22nd and paid the 1500$ .
The current status in One-Key profile is set to 'Assessment'.

I want to go ahead with the ITA and not the OINP process as OINP will take time.

Can you please advise what needs to be done ?

i) Should i withdraw the One-Key profile ? Should i write a mail to ontario immigration authority to cancel it out ?

ii) Will they refund the 1500$ ?

Any other advise is surely welcome. Need help

thanks in advance
1500 wont be refunded in any case. If i were u, just go with ita. And dont say anything w oinp until they figure it out. So we will have some extra time...in case u got rejected from EE after....3 months

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
I have submitted my application on March 1st. The status is submitted for last one month now. Do you guys think I should send an email to oinp and ask them the reason.

Thanks in advance.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
ya.. I m also egarly waiting for nomination.

I submitted on 2nd march so I expect i will get nomination within 15 to 20 days.
Why you expect they send nomination after 2 monht of application?
They say now will be faster than the paper based program, but didn't say how long. It could take 6 months, right?

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
chente said:
Why you expect they send nomination after 2 monht of application?
They say now will be faster than the paper based program, but didn't say how long. It could take 6 months, right?
Ok. It is just expectation; nothing in our hand. People are getting in 2 months. Anyway When I applied i prepared to wait because last year experience of applicants

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heena303 said:
Ok. It is just expectation; nothing in our hand. People are getting in 2 months. Anyway When I applied i prepared to wait because last year experience of applicants
Yeah is nothing clear, so there is people getting nomination after 2 months of submitting the documents to Ontario? That's good!

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
chente said:
Yeah is nothing clear, so there is people getting nomination after 2 months of submitting the documents to Ontario? That's good!

Yes I think 5 to 6 people got nomination within 1.5 months after applying. My file is in decision in progress stage which is last stage. So I thought may be i will get. Because today one other person declare he got nomination who submitted on 23rd feb 2017