Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
TheItGirl said:
is it taking 6 days for all the updates. Cos I see some issues where people say that the points are not getting updated w.r.to their new ielts score.
Nope, 6 days for ur birthday only. The rest often takes 24 hrs to update like new ielts score.
I want to apply in OINP what is the procedure to apply there???
you need to get an invitation from them first. It's called "notification of interest". However, currently they are not sending it out anymore.

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
hrazapak said:
You can upload front side of photo as original .JPEG from photostudio (get in email from photostudio) and scan back side (with name and DOB).. You can upload two .jpeg files. 1. front 2. back
Thank you for your suggestion :)

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
romrumrira said:
If u click on oinp, they will tell u to name the file.

Full name front.jpg
Full name back.jpg

So it should be 2 files.
Thanks, Finally i submitted my application.. :D I was so naive that I did not check i can upload two documents only later i found it out 8)

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
I have applied for ONIP. Now want to request a duplicate copy of ECA report to ONIP. Whom should I address it to & how do I mention my case number? TIA.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Mui said:
Thanks, Finally i submitted my application.. :D I was so naive that I did not check i can upload two documents only later i found it out 8)
Great, and gud luck with your application. Im still waiting for next stage, decision in progress.

Mahadev87

Star Member
Jul 4, 2016
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Mui said:
I have applied for ONIP. Now want to request a duplicate copy of ECA report to ONIP. Whom should I address it to & how do I mention my case number? TIA.
You should direct to OINP

Feb 25, 2017
Hi All,

I need urgent help.

I am planning to submit my OINP application under Human capital priority stream.
I have few doubts,

I am working on LMIA exempt job in Canada with closed work-permit, and I have been transferred here from my employer in India for which I am full time employer.
1) What documents is expected to be submitted under Job offer for such a work-permit and LMIA exempt jobs? (Because I don't have any formal document of Job offer from my employer in Canada)
2) My spouse is with me in Canada on Dependent VISA (with visitor record) is it Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)?
3) Do we have to authorize WES to share my spouse's ECA report along with mine? (Because nothing is mentioned in application guide for this point)?
4) To claim proof of funds for my employment in Ontario what document I need provide?

Can somebody help me with these questions urgently because my deadline of 14 days is fast approaching..

Thanks!!

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
DreamCanada_2017 said:
Hi All,

I need urgent help.

I am planning to submit my OINP application under Human capital priority stream.
I have few doubts,

I am working on LMIA exempt job in Canada with closed work-permit, and I have been transferred here from my employer in India for which I am full time employer.
1) What documents is expected to be submitted under Job offer for such a work-permit and LMIA exempt jobs? (Because I don't have any formal document of Job offer from my employer in Canada)
2) My spouse is with me in Canada on Dependent VISA (with visitor record) is it Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)?
3) Do we have to authorize WES to share my spouse's ECA report along with mine? (Because nothing is mentioned in application guide for this point)?
4) To claim proof of funds for my employment in Ontario what document I need provide?

Can somebody help me with these questions urgently because my deadline of 14 days is fast approaching..

Thanks!!
I can help u in some topics.
1. U will need to upload your closed work permit, work contract, job reference letter. These are must-have items. So even if you dont have it, you need to find a way to acquire it. Other requirements: t4, paystub, and notice of tax assessment. Provide explanation letter if u dont have these.
2. Yes its TRV
3. Yes, you have to authorize for OINP to access ECA result.
4. If it canadian bank, just go to the bank ask them to print 6 months statments. They will also give u an extra cover page, which list ur current asset and liability, ownership and stuff. Dont forget to tell them to STAMP it.
Ps: if u cant not finish it 14 days, just withdraw it. And create a new key, u will get another 14 days.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
Peta said:
Is this done by ordering a duplicate report from WES? How much does it cost? They're charging me over $70CAD.
Yes,It will cost you around $75 but will receive refund of $34.System selects CIC by default.Just send them a message regarding refund.

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
I everyone

Please help me in this matter

I am study permit holder here and I am going to apply for PR ( PNP OINP express entry). I am principle applicant.

My husband is here on visitor visa.

Can we apply for spouse work permit for my husband (as I am international student) while our canada PR application is in process.

If we can apply for open work permit for spouse while PR is in process and If we get approval then do we need to notify cic about that change

Do we need to mention while applying for open work permit that we are also applying for PR.

Do we need to mention in PR application that we applied for open work permit for my husband

I referred so many sites and forum but could not get proper answer

please help me

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Hi All,

I have a CRS Score of 413 and currently am waiting for a NOI from OINP. However, I have started to get all the required documents like experience letters and now planning to make arrangements for the Living funds which needs to be shown. My question is ideally for how long should these funds be in my account as I am getting this as loan from my friends. Once my nomination is approved and I get 600 points can I return this or should it be still in my account during express entry process after nomination. It will be really helpful for me to plan if someone can give the approx duration of months
these funds should be in my account.

Please guide me.