romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
tvishas said:
Hello guys,

I have a strange issue - hope anyone of you would be able to give me some suggestions/advice.

I had created my EE profile around mid-Jan 2017 and had a CRS score of 423. My birthday was on 31st March and as per my age, I knew 5 points would be deducted from my CRS (so it should have been 418 now)

However, when I check my profile....it still shows 423. Not sure how....is there any issue with my profile (as the points are not automatically updated/adjusted?)? i am confused now.
All other things/status seems normal...My profile and job bank shows active.

In this scenario, what needs to be done?
It takes 6 days to reduce points. So i guess u should receive ur new score now.

mkcan

Feb 19, 2017
vensak said:
And he is from Human Priorities or he is from French stream?
Hi Vensak, what role does one's NOC code or professional background play in getting a nomination from ONP or from any other province ?

Please let me know. Thanks :)

nganhk1

Apr 6, 2017
Hello All,

I am in a quite unique case right now. So when I came to Canada, I was offered a Masters degree in Finance but after finishing the first term (1 month long in summer), I decided to switch over to Accounting one.

The Accounting program is 16 months long (Summer - Fall - Winter - Summer) but I was exempt to take 2 classes in Summer term and was asked to take 3 classes from Summer term in later terms. In total, I have around 57 credits.

Today, I realized that I never received an offer letter from my school from the switch to Accounting program. Thus, I have no idea how long my PGWP is. 16 month program study will allow me to have 3 years work permit but I finish the 16 month program in 13 months. Will I still be entitled to get 16 month permit?

I talked to school rep and they can't issue a backdated Offer Letter and will need to know some details to issue a new letter to meet your objectives. What should I do?

Bdrm

Feb 1, 2017
Hello all!

I got a request for additional information via email. They asked for scan copy of passport saying the one I submitted is illegible and not in order. Now my doubt is, anybody has any idea what is the resolution to scan. or are there any requirements mentioned anywhere for scanning the passport. I have scanned at 300 dpi previously and sent.
Also should I send the scan passport to them by replying on the email or Should I submit in my online form at OINP.

Many thanks in advance.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Bdrm said:
Hello all!

I got a request for additional information via email. They asked for scan copy of passport saying the one I submitted is illegible and not in order. Now my doubt is, anybody has any idea what is the resolution to scan. or are there any requirements mentioned anywhere for scanning the passport. I have scanned at 300 dpi previously and sent.
Also should I send the scan passport to them by replying on the email or Should I submit in my online form at OINP.

Many thanks in advance.
Im pretty sure when I scanned it at high quality. They dont let u upload bc of the file size. So we have to reduce the file size. I dont think the scan quality is a problem here. Do you make any other mistake?

TheItGirl

Mar 17, 2017
romrumrira said:
It takes 6 days to reduce points. So i guess u should receive ur new score now.
is it taking 6 days for all the updates. Cos I see some issues where people say that the points are not getting updated w.r.to their new ielts score.

ham90

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Visa Office......
UKVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
14-12-2017
Med's Request
04-01-2018
I want to apply in OINP what is the procedure to apply there???