Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Drivebella said:
I submitted on the 10th of march and my status is still submitted, how many days is it required to change to assessment?
It's different for each person. Some may take 10, or 20 days to change. For me, it took under 24hrs. I'm still waiting for next stage ::)

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
I received NOI from Ontario in March and i have submitted my file yesterday. Anyone know what;s the next stage/step? How much time will it take?
Guys who are in the same boat please share your experiences!
Thanks

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
k.narinder21 said:
I received NOI from Ontario in March and i have submitted my file yesterday. Anyone know what;s the next stage/step? How much time will it take?
Guys who are in the same boat please share your experiences!
Thanks
Itll be: submitted > assessment > decision in progress > ?*we don't know yet.
It may take 90 days max to nomination.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
romrumrira said:
Itll be: submitted > assessment > decision in progress > ?*we don't know yet.
It may take 90 days max to nomination.
Appreciate your revert!
I read in the discussions that we have to send a copy of ECA report to ONtario but while submission of profile i didn't find any option/statement to prove the same.
CAn you please guide on this?

hrazapak

Jan 29, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
k.narinder21 said:
Appreciate your revert!
I read in the discussions that we have to send a copy of ECA report to ONtario but while submission of profile i didn't find any option/statement to prove the same.
CAn you please guide on this?
Hi, It is mentioned in the OINP Guide. So, you need to authorize your relevant ECA authority to share the report with OINP.. While uploading your document, you have to upload copy of orginal ECA report. You can mention in the comment, that authrized WES or XYZ to share your ECA with OINP.

k.narinder21

Mar 31, 2017
hrazapak said:
Hi, It is mentioned in the OINP Guide. So, you need to authorize your relevant ECA authority to share the report with OINP.. While uploading your document, you have to upload copy of orginal ECA report. You can mention in the comment, that authrized WES or XYZ to share your ECA with OINP.
I have been charged $75.71 for the duplicate report to be sent to Ontario. The break up for the same is:

Order Summary
ECA Duplicate Report Package $ 30.00
1 Additional Report(s) $ 30.00
Delivery Option: Standard Delivery $ 7.00
Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 13% $ 8.71
______
Total Cost: $ 75.71

Where as the total cost of a duplicate report is $30.
Can anyone know why this happens or where i was wrong?

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
k.narinder21 said:
I have been charged $75.71 for the duplicate report to be sent to Ontario. The break up for the same is:

Order Summary
______

well you are nowhere wrong. its the glitch. you can go to FAQ and raise this a complaint that you ordered one copy only for OINP and it didn't allow you to remove you name. you dont need a copy of it. So refund 30$. And they will refund it soon.

Navrattan

Star Member
Feb 27, 2017
k.narinder21 said:

Order Summary
______

You are right.You will receive refund of approx. $34,don't worry.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New draw is 431 pts :D Excellent! At this rate the cutoff can reach 400+, may be even lower.

Eventually OINP should lower the requirement 400+.

I hope the Feb NOI applications are finished before this happens. We can't save 1500CAD, but at least it will save us time.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
limestone said:
New draw is 431 pts :D Excellent! At this rate the cutoff can reach 400+, may be even lower.

Eventually OINP should lower the requirement 400+.

I hope the Feb NOI applications are finished before this happens. We can't save 1500CAD, but at least it will save us time.
But I think its better to accept to oinp cuz we cant get refund anyway. And with 600, we can apply as many time in case we make mistake.

Neel59

Feb 27, 2017
OINP has started approving.. i read on the other threads.. 3 people got approved today.. status got changed to approved.. but no email notifications yet

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Neel59 said:
OINP has started approving.. i read on the other threads.. 3 people got approved today.. status got changed to approved.. but no email notifications yet
That is master and phd stream. They r different w. Us.