+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Oct 12, 2015
Pretty nice. I am just waiting for the next status update. This wait thing and the associated anxiety is too bad. I just hope that it turns out to be good.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
vasishta.sushant said:
Pretty nice. I am just waiting for the next status update. This wait thing and the associated anxiety is too bad. I just hope that it turns out to be good.
I think they will speed up in April, since the number of applicants are now stable 8)

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Hi All,

I created my express entry profile last week. My CRS score is 412. I want to know whether I would be getting the OINP invite anytime soon? Just wanted to clarify if the NOI comes randomly to people or are they sent on a particular day..Also would everyone above 400 get it? Kindly resolve my query as I am new to this process.

Trevor_canada

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shykelps said:
Hi All,

I created my express entry profile last week. My CRS score is 412. I want to know whether I would be getting the OINP invite anytime soon? Just wanted to clarify if the NOI comes randomly to people or are they sent on a particular day..Also would everyone above 400 get it? Kindly resolve my query as I am new to this process.
Hi,
I'm just like you mate. Got my EE created a week back with 410 CRS and waiting for NOI. Probably they should start to issue nominations. All we have to do is wait

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
Am in middle of applying to OINP, please help on the below

To be nominated under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), you must intend to reside in Ontario.
Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below

In Intent to Reside in Ontario section, I do not have any ties with Ontario, no family or friends.. neither job offer nor any pervious visits. So how do i proceed?
Will i be rejected for this?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Mui said:
Am in middle of applying to OINP, please help on the below

To be nominated under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP), you must intend to reside in Ontario.
Please list all of your established ties in Ontario below

In Intent to Reside in Ontario section, I do not have any ties with Ontario, no family or friends.. neither job offer nor any pervious visits. So how do i proceed?
Will i be rejected for this?
U can go applied some jobs online, at that section list all the company that u applied for job.
There is Other Section. Just upload 1 letter, say why u love ontario, what will u do there, why oinp officer should choose u....
Then it should be ok.

shykelps

Jan 6, 2017
Trevor_canada said:
Hi,
I'm just like you mate. Got my EE created a week back with 410 CRS and waiting for NOI. Probably they should start to issue nominations. All we have to do is wait

I have been seeing multiple posts and it seems no one has got an invite recently. It Would be great if someone who got a NOI recently to help us with the info.

Gauravjit

Mar 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pooja1188 said:
i submitted on 15th Feb but the status is still submitted..
i believe from this forum.. nobody has received approved status yet.
thank U :)

Hope it will be approved soon