+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
vensak said:
1. You should inform Ontario of any change of your EE profile.
2. If you want nomination under Human priorities, you need to fullfill 400 points criteria. So if you add back your spouse and fall under it, you can be rejected from the program. However you can catch it back with better IELTS score.
3. The requirement of 400 points is there until you get your AOR from your federal part (so adding your spouse back right after getting nomination could cost you whole nomination). And attention adding your spouse back right after getting AOR, might lead to the moment where officer will decide, that there was already hidden intention to accompany you from the start and recalculate all points as if she was accompanying you at the day of ITA. In that case he will also check if condition of 400 points is reached.
4. If ever you get direct ITA and you decide to proceed, you need to ask Ontario to withdraw your application.
If I got improved ielts score can I :
-withdraw oinp application,,update EE profile with new ielts results,, add wife as accompanying instead of non accompanying,, create new onekey and submit another oinp application..

-Do the same but without withdrawal original application and just notify oinp with the changes..

Which option is safer?!
-

Momo2010

Star Member
Apr 2, 2017
Is it OK to inform Ontario that I want to change my wife from non accompanying to accompanying because I got better IELTS scores and now I can include her as accompanying and still have more than 400 crs. As before with lower ielts score I couldn't include her in order to stay above 400 crs.

Noting that I have already submitted Ontariopnp application and in assessment status now.

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Hey guys ,

we are in pool with my wife as primary. Wife hold a masters degree in Electrical Engineering and we have more than 400 CRS.

1. For OINP , the selection is based on specific NOC ?
2. I guess OINP is on temporary pause. Any idea when it will open, any notifications so far ?
3. As our immigration consultant said , we need to submit duties and responsibilities along with our experience letters : as Indian companies does not provide any doc with duties and responsibilities , is there any way to tackle this situation ?

Experienced guys plz help with your suggestions

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
Aashy09 said:
Last year OINP didn't have a specific criteria. But this time they're only inviting specific NOCs.. any idea which noc do they prefer?
Anyone?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
The NOIs are totally random. There will be a higher chance to get it if you delete and create a new profile.

Just follow the forum and case tracker. It will help u to know when oinp give NOI.

nice222

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
romrumrira said:
Holy sh..t guys, my app just submitted last night, and now it changed to assessment...in just under 24 hrs :eek:

[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hey Romrumrira

Happy for you

What score do you have?

What NOC code are you applying for?

Which country did you apply for?

What application did you submit was it the EE or the OINP?

Just curious as we submitted same day

Cheers

N
[/size][/size]
::)

khumalap

Apr 2, 2017
Hi,
I have 425 CRS score. I have updated EE profile on 17 March,still I have not received NOI from ONIP. Please advise.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi, so here we go :)

What score do you have? 423
What NOC code are you applying for? 1111 as main noc
Which country did you apply for? im Inland, canada. I'm from South korea.
What application did you submit was it the EE or the OINP? It's the OINP, I never have enough score for EE :) You can see my signature, it has all the details ;D

kxaznt

Apr 3, 2017
I am going to apply Master Stream in May. I just realize the LICO funds requirement increase to 12300$ this year from 12164$ in 2016. my account balance was above 12300$ in 6 months until 10 days ago drop to 12200$. I make the deposit to 12300$ as soon as I realize this issue.

AM i still eligible apply this May?or better wait to next year around?

I feel kinda depressed and hopeless about this it....

Any kind suggestions pls guys

Thanks

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
kxaznt said:
I am going to apply Master Stream in May. I just realize the LICO funds requirement increase to 12300$ this year from 12164$ in 2016. my account balance was above 12300$ in 6 months until 10 days ago drop to 12200$. I make the deposit to 12300$ as soon as I realize this issue.

AM i still eligible apply this May?or better wait to next year around?

I feel kinda depressed and hopeless about this it....

Any kind suggestions pls guys

Thanks
You are ok to apply, don't worry about this ;D

kxaznt

Apr 3, 2017
romrumrira said:
You are ok to apply, don't worry about this ;D

Thx for your kind respond. They haven't provide any time frame for the LICO funds requirement or update news regarding new funds requirement on the ONIP website. frustrated and disappointed..

I checked the news that they update 2016 funds requirement on April 08,2016 and ask those applying after May 06, 2016 stick to this new requirement. I hope they would follow the same rule this time as new LICO funds updates on March 09, 2017.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
kxaznt said:
Thx for your kind respond. They haven't provide any time frame for the LICO funds requirement or update news regarding new funds requirement on the ONIP website. frustrated and disappointed..

I checked the news that they update 2016 funds requirement on April 08,2016 and ask those applying after May 06, 2016 stick to this new requirement. I hope they would follow the same rule this time as new LICO funds updates on March 09, 2017.
I know there are guys use line of credit to push their balance when oinp request the recent bank statement LOLLLL ;D

Mui

Star Member
Apr 26, 2016
romrumrira said:
I know there are guys use line of credit to push their balance when oinp request the recent bank statement LOLLLL ;D
Hi romrumrira, please share how you attached the front and back of the photo as one jpeg..
Do we need make side by side and have as one photo?
Am stuck in this