30-04-2018
sunnyvin said:
is mba necessary to get onip pt
my score is 412
Nope.

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
keke9010 said:
Hi, may i ask how do you guys upload your passport photo? is the back all-white? I have sent email to ask but no response yet. I wonder if someone has had a right answer from ONIP.
In my opinion and based on what I have done, the purpose of them asking about the back, is to make sure it is recent, although it is not stated, it is universal that a recent picture should be taken during the last 6 months, now when you get your picture taken by a professional, they will stamp the back using their stamp which includes name of their company, address, date taken and your name. Again this is my opinion cause I don't see the reason they will ask for the back if not to make sure that the picture represents you and that it is recent.

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
wayneyau12141 said:
Only one copy - I didn't expect there to be issues with document uploads, haha. I'm actually relieved.
Good for you! Do you think it's an issue for me that all my documents are there 3 times each? Well, I am happy they are there at least I am also relieved, but I am afraid it will confuse them and they will miss some of the documents when sorting, I guess I am just paranoid, your honest opinion helps! Good luck to all the rest!

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Thomas B said:
In my opinion and based on what I have done, the purpose of them asking about the back, is to make sure it is recent, although it is not stated, it is universal that a recent picture should be taken during the last 6 months, now when you get your picture taken by a professional, they will stamp the back using their stamp which includes name of their company, address, date taken and your name. Again this is my opinion cause I don't see the reason they will ask for the back if not to make sure that the picture represents you and that it is recent.
Thank you Thomas! I think it is no sense to ask for white too, I went to the camera center and they gave me just the digital one without a stamp. And in previous guide ONIP just asked for name and birth date of the applicant writing on the back of the photo, so i am assuming maybe the stamp is not necessary but something else could be filled in. Hopefully they will reply to my email soon to get this answered. I submitted incorrect photo size so i am thinking i need to resubmit an application or try anything i can to transfer my correct photograph to them. Do you think the system is getting better now? i don't want to risk to withdraw my application only to find i could not submit a new one. Thank you again for your help!

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
keke9010 said:
Thank you Thomas! I think it is no sense to ask for white too, I went to the camera center and they gave me just the digital one without a stamp. And in previous guide ONIP just asked for name and birth date of the applicant writing on the back of the photo, so i am assuming maybe the stamp is not necessary but something else could be filled in. Hopefully they will reply to my email soon to get this answered. I submitted incorrect photo size so i am thinking i need to resubmit an application or try anything i can to transfer my correct photograph to them. Do you think the system is getting better now? i don't want to risk to withdraw my application only to find i could not submit a new one. Thank you again for your help!
I see but I still think that the date the picture was taken is also important. Don't withdraw the application, you are not sure if you will be able to submit another one on time so don't do sthg you might regret, just be patient and see what they say, try to call them also.

perer111

Feb 28, 2017
Hi everyone,

In my OINP application date of birth is blank. I am not sure what to do? Is it my problem when I registered for the ONekey? It is not possible to register for ONekey without birthday right? So how come my application is contain blank for birthday?

Please reply.. I am so worried!

Thank you.

krunal2904

May 9, 2016
Canada
NOC Code......
perer111 said:
Hi everyone,

In my OINP application date of birth is blank. I am not sure what to do? Is it my problem when I registered for the ONekey? It is not possible to register for ONekey without birthday right? So how come my application is contain blank for birthday?

Thank you.
There is a lots of bug in a OINP e-filling portal. I think you will be able to see those value once they will resolve the issue.

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
Thomas B said:
Good for you! Do you think it's an issue for me that all my documents are there 3 times each? Well, I am happy they are there at least I am also relieved, but I am afraid it will confuse them and they will miss some of the documents when sorting, I guess I am just paranoid, your honest opinion helps! Good luck to all the rest!
I wouldn't worry too much about it at this point. At least they have all of the documents. I don't think it will be an issue.

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
vensak said:
Re create your profiles if you want to get NOI. They are only inviting recent profiles (that went active on or after 21.2.2017).
Even that is not guaranteed.
I recreated my profile on Feb 24th with CRS of 432, CLB of 9.
Did not get the Invite in the latest draw of Feb 27th.

aku_ankka

Feb 24, 2017
perer111 said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Hey Perer111, same problem here. Have you sent them an email? I also sent them Information Change form (link is in the guide).

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Thomas B said:
I see but I still think that the date the picture was taken is also important. Don't withdraw the application, you are not sure if you will be able to submit another one on time so don't do sthg you might regret, just be patient and see what they say, try to call them also.
Hi Thomas, finally i got though the call and the staff told me just stick to the guide. i think she meant if the guide did not state anything specific, we just follow it. I will just submit the blank back. And i finally got the answer, DO NOT withdraw your submitted application in any case. You WILL NOT be able to create and submit a new one. If any problem happens, call or email them.

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
perer111 said:
Hi everyone,

Thank you.
Do not worry at all about it, press the "?" box right next to it, you will understand