+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

dw.steven

Feb 24, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Would you be so kind to add me to the Whatsapp group?

newbutterfly

Star Member
May 31, 2016
Inland
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed15 said:
I totally understand the problem everybody is facing regarding documents upload, however, i would like to request something. There are a lot of us who are still unable to get into the system because of the traffic and their slow server. If you guys relax, take a deep breath and not recheck your application again and again because you did everything you could and submitted your profile. It will reduce the traffic a little bit and will give everybody else chance to fill the form and upload the documents before the deadline.

This is the most reasonable comment I have seen on the thread.

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
Just got a reply from OINP, we don't have to worry about the 7 days limit they put on us, that OINP person said so but couldn't share any further info with me, only saying that we should keep checking the program updates.

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
ms06fzaku2 said:
Just got a reply from OINP, we don't have to worry about the 7 days limit they put on us, that OINP person said so but couldn't share any further info with me, only saying that we should keep checking the program updates.
I would interpret that as "we have no plans whatsoever"

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Could you please add me to the Master stream.

imcool1

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
india
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-program-total-fail-no-planning-failed-management-t476520.0.html;msg5806782#msg5806782

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Thank you for sharing this.

I kind of thought after a weekend of frustration and complaints from the applicants, they might be updating the "Program Updates" early in the morning. But we're in the middle of the day, and still NO updates! NONE!! Job well done...

Bastion

Feb 24, 2017
This was just updated on the OINP Program Updates:

February 27, 2017

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Re: Deadline for Submitting Online Applications through the OINP e-Filing Portal

In order to be responsive to unprecedented application-volume demand on the system, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has revised the deadline from seven to 14 calendar days to submit applications through the e-Filing Portal for the following streams:

International Masters Graduate Stream
International PhD Graduate Stream
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
Once you successfully register a profile under any of the above streams through the OINP e Filing Portal, you now have 14 calendar days to complete your application. ‎We are making every effort to ensure we have the technical capacity to meet volume demands and we will continue to monitor the system 24 hours a day, to address any issues.

It still won't really help if they don't fix their website.

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
It's funny that they say unprecedented application volume demand. They opened the system for a number of applications. Now their system cant even handle that number of application. Blaming it on precedence....They are amazing.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017