+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dastanmo said:
The OINP application guide mentions we need to submit "work contracts" and is a mandatory field.

Does anyone know what exactly they refer to by work contracts? Is it the initial offer letter that one gets before starting employment at a company?
reference letters, basically letters saying you worked from xyz date to abc date and your job responsibilities were blah blah blah... " :)

work contract is also fine, but it doesnt have job responsibilities as far as i remember.

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
rogueone said:
What is the story of the unauthorized use of the credit cards someone posted on the OINP FB?
Unauthorized use of credit cards? Really? Can you please share the FB page of OINP? Couldn't find them myself, weird...thanks!

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Hello,

I have a question for translation. If my birth certificate and Bachelor's degree are translated and certified in China, do i have to get them certified again in Ontario?

Thanks!
[/size][/size]

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgh2608 said:
Masters, and PhDs,
My friend is writing an email to immigration people, and will CC people from media.
If you are willing to put your name under the letter, (so far we have about 100 names) please send her an email, then she will share the letter with you, and if you respond OK, I will out your names under the letter.

yuanyue.geng@gmail.com
i understand your concerns, however i dont think signing a petition and forwarding it to ministers would help you in any way...

as mentioned on their site they are aware of the IT issue and need some time to fix it... best to wait

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
Hi,
I got NOI for human capital stream on 23rd Feb in my cic account. My CRS was 413. I had submitted my profile just 1 week back.
Now how do i proceed further, i have not received any email with enrolment number or pin.
pls advise how do i proceed further

TIA

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Unauthorized use of credit cards? Really? Can you please share the FB page of OINP? Couldn't find them myself, weird...thanks!
Their page is called Ontario Immigration.

anoojwahab

Mar 14, 2014
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Please add me!

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys,im asking this question once again hoping that someone could give a solid answer..

for those who recreated their ee profile and used their current gckey,what did you answer to the question,"have you applied ti ircc before?"im not sure if just being in the pool is considered as an application.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badz2 said:
hey guys,im asking this question once again hoping that someone could give a solid answer..

for those who recreated their ee profile and used their current gckey,what did you answer to the question,"have you applied ti ircc before?"im not sure if just being in the pool is considered as an application.
answer should be NO here.

drasadqamar

Oct 27, 2014
MY agent told me that i have recieved NOI. He told me that I have to apply online application within 45 days with fee of 1500 CAD. Please tell me what are the next steps? how long it will take to get nomination after applying online application and from there onwards what are further steps?

I applied under NOC 0311 Healthcare Manager.
Also add me in OINP whatsapp group if any