+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
rogueone said:
It also gave me error for the intend to reside in Ontario section, I wrote like 900 characters and when i wanted to go to the next section, i got kicked out. Anyone else had the same issue here?
Well, maybe you can prepare a simple outline of your intent in that section, then prepare a detail word.doc or pdf to submit later in the supporting documents, hope this helps

elen9996

Feb 26, 2017
mgh2608 said:
Guys, I don't think we can get around this mess before 7 days. I would say lets go on Twitter and talk about it, we can tag cbc news anchors and let them know about it. This way other people learn about the fiasco and they might do something about it.

Here are a few cbc twitter accounts:
@CBC
@CBCNews
@CBCOntarioToday
@TheCurrentCBC
@CBCRadio

The most important account that may respond to this is @TheCurrentCBC. In order to reduce by-stander effect, lets focus only on this account. I believe she would respond to it.

I suggest these hashtags:
#OINP, #OINP_Fiasco, #OINP_site.

this is the minister's email, write her before it's too late.

laura.albanese@ontario.ca

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Well, maybe you can prepare a simple outline of your intent in that section, then prepare a detail word.doc or pdf to submit later in the supporting documents, hope this helps
This is definitely what I was gonna do. I just wanted to write the outline there and upload a pdf afterward. I should have made my 900 character outline more precise with less wording.

joyliu134

Feb 23, 2017
I was kicked out this morning when I fill the application. Up to now I can not get into the application page anymore, not even upload files. So frustrated :'(

elen9996

Feb 26, 2017
By the way , they use IBM websphere server, it's a cheap product, and delivers poor performance under large traffic.

Maybe the ministry need some donation to buy better content and web server. JESUS

silverfang24

Feb 26, 2017
I just a question for the seniors here

The requirement for the Human Capital Priorities Stream includes "A copy of your notification of interest letter from Ontario"

Could someone clarify this please? I got a message on the IRCC account. However, it's not on any downloadable format. What I did was download the entire webpage and convert it to PDF file. Is this acceptable?

Any comment or suggestion would be appreciated.

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
Well I dont know if I will get the invite due to the bugged online system they have, but can anyone tell me

1. Where is it mentioned that all documents are to be submitted online in 7 days? Or could anyone share the link where it is mentioned.

2. I have around 12 years of experience and for sure I do not have the pay stubs or the old bank accounts to prove that, how do I manage it? I am in the same employment since last 7 years and thought last 7 years should suffice - so can anyone guide here how to fix this?

3. Also how to get reference letters from previous employers and also the current ones where in it states the duties and responsibilities?

All the best, its Monday today :)

Cheers.

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015
ms06fzaku2 said:
Not for me, still shows that error "java.lang.NullPointerException", what's worse is that my previous uploaded files went missing as well this time...

Anyone else?
Same happened with me i am getting same error and my uploaded docs as of 25th feb are not there now

nayu0850

Feb 26, 2017
Already wrote to the Minister, OINP, and its IT team to report the system error and ask for the extension of 7 days limit.

Jim671

Feb 23, 2017
same. I think if we cannot upload the file, it makes no sense to submit the application. As it would be considered as "INCOMPLETE".....

ms06fzaku2 said:
Not for me, still shows that error "java.lang.NullPointerException", what's worse is that my previous uploaded files went missing as well this time...

Anyone else?

imcool1

Star Member
Mar 3, 2014
india
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 july 2014
IELTS Request
7.5 no less than 6.5
Med's Request
upfront
VISA ISSUED...
21 july 2014
LANDED..........
SOON
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-pnp-program-total-fail-no-planning-failed-management-t476520.0.html

mgh2608

May 28, 2014
Masters, and PhDs,
My friend is writing an email to immigration people, and will CC people from media.
If you are willing to put your name under the letter, (so far we have about 100 names) please send her an email, then she will share the letter with you, and if you respond OK, I will out your names under the letter.

yuanyue.geng@gmail.com

KM2017

Feb 25, 2017
rogueone said:
How many times a day you can access your application?
For me only after 5-6 hours of refreshing I can get in. And after filling some pages, it just kicks me out. I got kicked out 2 times only after saving the other activity section, it does not work when I write 6-5 lines (which is less than maximum 1000 characters) in the explanation space. Any thought?
I cannot enter the System at all, moreover I can do it only in the evening. I would highly appreciated it if you guys can tell me which browser you are using? and how actually you refreshing the system? each time you hit the link they provided in the email? or just hit refresh on the top of the screen on a browser command line?

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
The OINP application guide mentions we need to submit "work contracts" and is a mandatory field.

Does anyone know what exactly they refer to by work contracts? Is it the initial offer letter that one gets before starting employment at a company?