Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
ajaysharma said:
The following is my opinion:

While the frustration is understandable, please remember that every new technology platform has bugs in the beginning. ONe-key system for OINP was recently launched.

FOR MASTERS

After 7 days, if even 10% of those who had Master's stream or PhD stream confirmation cannot complete their e-portal submission, they will give an extension, I think. They are smart people processing your documents.

Try again on Feb 27 as mentioned in the email response from Ontario. If you have all the documents, Ontario has clearly stated that it will take just 2 or 3 hours to complete the online application process.

All the best. And remember, the technical team just might be fixing the issue over the weekend.

FOR HUMAN CAPITAL

As for PT NoIs, I think they will start issuing them slowly after the Masters and PhD rush subsides.

Most people don't understand, but from what I read you need between 400 and 440 CRS points plus have 67 out of 100 points.

You need both to qualify (remember not confirmation, only qualify) to may be get a PT NoI.

This is why you will find some people with 400 receive an NoI and some with 430 not receive an NoI. I think they send PT NOI based on a mix of your NOC and date of EE profile creation.

Once again, this is just my opinion.
For Human Capital, it is 400 CRS score + Minimum CLB score of 7 in all 4 streams + relevant work experience as per your Job Codes (you may have multiple job codes spanning your career)
67/100 is not a criterion at this time and moreover, that is only for FSW and does not apply for CEC.

megan7788

Feb 26, 2017
ajaysharma said:
The following is my opinion:

While the frustration is understandable, please remember that every new technology platform has bugs in the beginning. ONe-key system for OINP was recently launched.

FOR MASTERS

After 7 days, if even 10% of those who had Master's stream or PhD stream confirmation cannot complete their e-portal submission, they will give an extension, I think. They are smart people processing your documents.

Try again on Feb 27 as mentioned in the email response from Ontario. If you have all the documents, Ontario has clearly stated that it will take just 2 or 3 hours to complete the online application process.

All the best. And remember, the technical team just might be fixing the issue over the weekend.

FOR HUMAN CAPITAL

As for PT NoIs, I think they will start issuing them slowly after the Masters and PhD rush subsides.

Most people don't understand, but from what I read you need between 400 and 440 CRS points plus have 67 out of 100 points.

You need both to qualify (remember not confirmation, only qualify) to may be get a PT NoI.

This is why you will find some people with 400 receive an NoI and some with 430 not receive an NoI. I think they send PT NOI based on a mix of your NOC and date of EE profile creation.

Once again, this is just my opinion.
Hi, what does "67 out of 100 points" in your message? I know over 400 is the EE points, but never saw that 100 points before. Thanks.

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
peterchien said:
Hi Paulerdos

Sorry, I did not mean the document number on the second line of the visa. I meant the 8 digit number on the 6th line of the visa on the right side (my bad, I guess it is not called document number). Please check and let me know if you see that number. They dont specifically call it UCI number on the visa but this 8 digit number is the same as the UCI number that is mentioned in the passport request letter.
The UCI / IUC number will be mentioned in the Visa document. For e.g. if you have a work Permit / Student Visa, it is given in the top right corner of the Visa document.
If it is a Business Visa or Tourist Visa, it is the number on the Passport- Visa stamp.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
peterchien said:
Hi Paulerdos

Sorry, I did not mean the document number on the second line of the visa. I meant the 8 digit number on the 6th line of the visa on the right side (my bad, I guess it is not called document number). Please check and let me know if you see that number. They dont specifically call it UCI number on the visa but this 8 digit number is the same as the UCI number that is mentioned in the passport request letter.
Hi peterchien,

There is a second number (similar in format to the document number) which is an alphabet followed 9 numbers. It looks like VXXXXXXXXX. I guess visas issued at that time (a decade ago) were in a different format as compared to the recent ones. Thanks again!

prkartik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2017
LANDED..........
26-07-2017
Hi
Refer below url for UCI identification

http://www.top-news.top/news-12544045.html

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
rogueone said:
Anyone in Masters stream has been able to submit their application today?
Any update on the uploading issue?
Not for me, still shows that error "java.lang.NullPointerException", what's worse is that my previous uploaded files went missing as well this time...

Anyone else?

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi peterchien,

There is a second number (similar in format to the document number) which is an alphabet followed 9 numbers. It looks like VXXXXXXXXX. I guess visas issued at that time (a decade ago) were in a different format as compared to the recent ones. Thanks again!
Yes I guess you are right. My visa was issued last year, so I think the format may have changed since a decade ago. :)

http://www.top-news.top/news-12544045.html

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
Leo369 said:
The UCI / IUC number will be mentioned in the Visa document. For e.g. if you have a work Permit / Student Visa, it is given in the top right corner of the Visa document.
If it is a Business Visa or Tourist Visa, it is the number on the Passport- Visa stamp.
Thanks!

elvaaaa

Feb 22, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Not for me, still shows that error "java.lang.NullPointerException", what's worse is that my previous uploaded files went missing as well this time...

Anyone else?
NO, I feel like I can never see my application page again.....:(

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:

Anyone else?
How many times a day you can access your application?
For me only after 5-6 hours of refreshing I can get in. And after filling some pages, it just kicks me out. I got kicked out 2 times only after saving the other activity section, it does not work when I write 6-5 lines (which is less than maximum 1000 characters) in the explanation space. Any thought?

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
rogueone said:
How many times a day you can access your application?
For me only after 5-6 hours of refreshing I can get in. And after filling some pages, it just kicks me out. I got kicked out 2 times only after saving the other activity section, it does not work when I write 6-5 lines (which is less than maximum 1000 characters) in the explanation space. Any thought?
Well, it's certainly easier get in, compared to the first 2-3 days. And I guess all written content and multiple choicess can be saved, but not for the docs...and yeah, it kicked me out pretty often as well

rogueone

Feb 25, 2017
ms06fzaku2 said:
Well, it's certainly easier get in, compared to the first 2-3 days. And I guess all written content and multiple choicess can be saved, but not for the docs...and yeah, it kicked me out pretty often as well
It also gave me error for the intend to reside in Ontario section, I wrote like 900 characters and when i wanted to go to the next section, i got kicked out. Anyone else had the same issue here?