+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
Guys, my friends and I and seems a lot of others are facing this uploading error. So, it seems safe to say that it's a server's error.

I hope they could fix this glitch before Monday.

silverfang24

Feb 26, 2017
Hi guys,

I got my Ontario NOI last thursday. I filled some columns on the eFilings system. I got kicked out due to inactive session. Now, I can't get back to the forms. All I get when I click the confirmation number is this phrase:

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later.

Can anybody help me? Please

megan7788

Feb 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have some questions for those who receive PT notification of interest. Thanks.

1. What is your major? Mine is chemical engineering.
2. Are you woking in Canada now or get a job offer in Canada?

I had CRS score 406, created EE on Jan. 7, 8+years work experience, Master degree in Canada (but failed to get a Master stream code), NOC0013 senior managers of Financial and business.

Still waiting for PT NOI, hope I can get one in next week.

damahou

Feb 25, 2017
Thomas B said:
Hey Damaho, very sorry to hear that you are on the same boat as me, so did you also see everything before you submit? (no error, all green after check error) and you got directed to payment and submitted it? then when you checked back in your submitted application no document was seen right? These are the email addresses I used:

ontarionominee@ontario.ca (their main email)
OINP.technical-POCI.technique@ontario.ca (their IT I guess)

I included both of them just in case cause these are the only 2 email addresses I found on the website, I emailed them 2 days ago, will let you know if they get back to me, also please keep me informed if you have any news, good luck!
Thanks a lot, I am thinking can we withdraw the application and submit a new one. I know we will lose the 1500 dollar, but if they won't solve the problem for us, this might be a way. I will let you know if I get new information.

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
gpsingh12 said:
I also mentioned YES, and gave my previous EE profile no. thinking they should come to know that the EE profile never went through via EE Profile no.
My confusion is, no one knows what the selection criteria of OINP is and the might be selecting only those applications which are fresh.
And stating YES might create the confusion that the candidate applied earlier and got rejected and hence not releasing the NOI :(

I hope you guys get what I am trying to convey. So now I am not sure what to do. is YES the right answer or NO. ::)
I dont think the system would be able to make such complicated selection. It cant even handle the load that it is facing right now, I doubt the algorithm would be able to make such complex decisions. Moreover, being rejected for lack of paperwork in a previous attempt does not disqualify you from future applications.

megan7788

Feb 26, 2017
Can we create more than one EE profile by using different account number?

Kind of really want to recreate a new EE to wait for NOI but don't want to delete the old one.

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
megan7788 said:
Can we create more than one EE profile by using different account number?

Kind of really want to recreate a new EE to wait for NOI but don't want to delete the old one.
From the CIC website:

No. You may only have one profile at a time. This is set out in Canada’s immigration law.

Creating more than one profile will not give you a better chance at being invited or allow you to be invited under a different program.

mgh2608

May 28, 2014
Guys, I don't think we can get around this mess before 7 days. I would say lets go on Twitter and talk about it, we can tag cbc news anchors and let them know about it. This way other people learn about the fiasco and they might do something about it.

Here are a few cbc twitter accounts:
@CBC
@CBCNews
@CBCOntarioToday
@TheCurrentCBC
@CBCRadio

The most important account that may respond to this is @TheCurrentCBC. In order to reduce by-stander effect, lets focus only on this account. I believe she would respond to it.

I suggest these hashtags:
#OINP, #OINP_Fiasco, #OINP_site.

Thomas B

Feb 24, 2017
damahou said:
Thanks a lot, I am thinking can we withdraw the application and submit a new one. I know we will lose the 1500 dollar, but if they won't solve the problem for us, this might be a way. I will let you know if I get new information.
I thought the same, but I thought let's see what they say to us especially that it is not our faults we have done what should be done from our ends, that's why I am waiting for their reply to my email. Send them a detailed email as well for yourself. Plus I was not sure if we withdraw that application can we submit another one under the same registration number? keep me posted, I also will.