+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

SandyMaple

Feb 22, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam

Please add me to the whatsapp group

peterchien

Feb 22, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys in the past 48 hours I have added over 500 people to groups :) if i missed someone - SORRY! Just ping me a PM and i will follow up.

I cant follow up straight after - but as soon as I can.

All the best!

Please click [good] in my post!:)

Andy

Please add me....I have left my number in your PM

ms06fzaku2

Feb 24, 2017
I have a question though, when you get to "The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program e-Filing Portal is receiving a high volume of visitors to the site at this time. Please refresh this page or try again later." Do you just refresh this exact page to get in or go back to click the case number again? ???

thatRossMBA

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the invitation come as an email or do you have to constantly log into myCIC account to check there..

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
zaksam777 said:
Hi Andy. So it is now clear that they are issuing NOIs to latest profiles first.
yes. it is clear - just last 4 days. They dont look at older profiles.

The question is why?

Options:
1. System glitch
2. Go from the latest to oldest
3. Picking up only fresh

we will find out...

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
yes. it is clear - just last 4 days. They dont look at older profiles.

The question is why?

Options:
1. System glitch
2. Go from the latest to oldest
3. Picking up only fresh

we will find out...
If they did not change their search engine for suitable profiles, then they will only pick profiles made after certain date or profiles that became visible for them after certain date (for example, you have updated your IELTS and you passed 400 points limit and at that moment you become visible).
All those profile became fully active (with jobbank connection) on or after 21. February.

It is even logical. Would they check all profiles in the system they would be overhelmed with thousands of possible applicants. This way they can go after fresh applications and whoever wants to go with them will recreate profile.

ajaysharma

Feb 22, 2017
OINP - Human Capital

Having read through the messages, I decided to update my profile (the part about how much money I wish to bring to Canada). I was hoping this would refresh my application for Ontario to see. Bad idea! My CRS score dropped from 431 to 399 for no apparent reason. I recreated the studies part which has caused the drop. But still it did not give me the right score.

I have now been forced to delete the profile and create a new one. My new application/profile status is showing 'pending additional criteria'. And my job bank registration is showing 'pending' even though I activated my new jobbank account.

Does anyone know what is this 'pending additional criteria'? How long will it take for my profile to change to 'Open' for Ontario to see it?

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajaysharma said:
OINP - Human Capital

Having read through the messages, I decided to update my profile (the part about how much money I wish to bring to Canada). I was hoping this would refresh my application for Ontario to see. Bad idea! My CRS score dropped from 431 to 399 for no apparent reason. I recreated the studies part which has caused the drop. But still it did not give me the right score.

I have now been forced to delete the profile and create a new one. My new application/profile status is showing 'pending additional criteria'. And my job bank registration is showing 'pending' even though I activated my new jobbank account.

Does anyone know what is this 'pending additional criteria'? How long will it take for my profile to change to 'Open' for Ontario to see it?
Check carefully if you put properly your ECA or information about Canadian education in your education part. Also now there is no - 2 diplomas - choice available. You need to put both diplomas with correct years for this system to calculate everything properly.
Also check if you did not do any mistake in your work history (wrong year or a month can cost you points for transferability).

Good practice is to make screenshots of the old EE profile and check the new one accordingly.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
vensak said:
If they did not change their search engine for suitable profiles, then they will only pick profiles made after certain date or profiles that became visible for them after certain date (for example, you have updated your IELTS and you passed 400 points limit and at that moment you become visible).
All those profile became fully active (with jobbank connection) on or after 21. February.

It is even logical. Would they check all profiles in the system they would be overhelmed with thousands of possible applicants. This way they can go after fresh applications and whoever wants to go with them will recreate profile.
yes. makes sense i would say +1! Thank you Vensak!

diadem27

Mar 22, 2016
For those into Master's Stream ONLY

February 23, 2017

Please note that the International Masters Graduate Stream has reached its registration intake limit at this time. No registrations can be accepted through this stream at this time.

The OINP will resume accepting applications for this stream within the next three months. Please check the OINP Updates webpage on May 1, 2017 for an update on when this stream will likely reopen.

To ensure processing efficiency and quality customer service, the OINP is monitoring the volume of applications to the International Masters Graduate, International PhD Graduate, and Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities streams throughout the year. These streams will be paused and reopened periodically until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled. Stakeholders will be informed when streams are temporarily paused and reopened via the OINP Updates page.

If you have successfully created a registration for the International Masters Graduate Stream and received a confirmation number from the OINP e-Filing System, you may continue with your application. You have seven calendar days to complete your application after registering.

Other temporarily paused streams will reopen in the coming months.

Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for additional information on the OINP.

Please monitor this OINP Updates page for news, announcements and program developments.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

However, currently profile creation for all the 3 streams is working. Worth a shot to try !!!