+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
ryanllll said:
Sorry. I should have said it clearly. DB of a "immigration agent". I can tell for now the largest confirmation # there is 30XX :)
thank you for the clarification. I think it hit 3k+ as of last night, cause I know someone who's got her confirmation # 30xx last night.

One more question, what do you think the current status of the system is? I have my confirmation # received, but it's forever to logging into the ONe Key...

ryanllll

Feb 21, 2017
QuinnZ said:
thank you for the clarification. I think it hit 3k+ as of last night, cause I know someone who's got her confirmation # 30xx last night.

One more question, what do you think the current status of the system is? I have my confirmation # received, but it's forever to logging into the ONe Key...
Don't worry. It is just time consuming for you :)

chenfsd

Feb 22, 2017
I heard from an agency that they called OINP and they confirmed the master confirmation numbers reached the limit and yes it is around 3K.

I kept refreshing and got a confirmation number yesterday, however i cannot login ever since that refresh...

ch33ch33

Feb 23, 2017
chenfsd said:
I heard from an agency that they called OINP and they confirmed the master confirmation numbers reached the limit and yes it is around 3K.

I kept refreshing and got a confirmation number yesterday, however i cannot login ever since that refresh...
Okay I do not get what they mean by it reached its limit. Does that mean we have to wait till next year or is it a temp pause? I was unable to get a confirmation number :(

chenfsd

Feb 22, 2017
ch33ch33 said:
Okay I do not get what they mean by it reached its limit. Does that mean we have to wait till next year or is it a temp pause? I was unable to get a confirmation number :(
I think it is just temporary since the website says clearly that it "will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled."

ch33ch33

Feb 23, 2017
chenfsd said:
I think it is just temporary since the website says clearly that it "will be paused and reopened periodically throughout the year until the province’s 2017 federal allocation is fulfilled."
Thanks and Yes, i get that. But since they already have 3k plus confirmations out of a 6000 slot allocation....What are the odds?
Theres still the phd, human capital, and intl student with job offer. Or does the 3k confirmations span over all streams?

So many questions...not enough answers

Rachel926

Feb 22, 2017
ryanllll said:
Guys. Just a bad news but probably you should know. I have heard that most of the confirmations had been taken by some commercial organization to sell for potential applicants. They can do that because you can enrol in the system with an valid email. They sold the enrolment numbers for people to submit applications. That is one of the reason why 3k quotes had been consumed in 2 days. Just get prepared for EE while you are still waiting for the OINP master stream to reopen for your benefits.
Personally I don't think that's possible. You'll need to fill out your DOB in the profile and this information is not allowed to be changed later. So what's the point of commercial organizations getting so many confirmation numbers?

abhishek_89

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2017
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2018
Just saw the updates on the WhatsApp group, people have started getting PT/NOI from OINP.

wayneyau12141

Jan 4, 2017
For those of you who have already submitted your application for the master's stream, how did you scan your photo? Did you scan the front and back of the actual physical photo or did you upload a digital copy? I've been trying to scan my photo on the scanner at work but the quality is not great. Any info would be helpful, thanks!