+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

farazS

Feb 23, 2017
Please add me. +966595477794

i want to know how OINP will select people to send NOI? Will they send NOI with every express entry draw, or they have their own schedule?
Actually i have been waiting for too long for OINP to resume and cant wait to get the NOI!? Has anyone received it yet after resumption?

omar_ahmed21

Nov 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Something to keep in mind

Who Can Apply to the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream

To be a successful applicant under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must meet the eligibility criteria for Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)’s Express Entry system and Ontario’s criteria. You will be assessed against both as part of the nomination process.

To qualify under the Human Capital Priorities Stream, you must:
1. Have received a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account;
2. Have successfully registered for Express Entry;
3. Score and maintain a minimum of 400 points on the Comprehensive Ranking System;
4. Qualify for either the Federal Skilled Worker Program OR the Canadian Experience Class; AND
5. Indicate interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories” when you register for Express Entry.

khabkhab

Aug 2, 2014
Lahore-Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore-Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Oct. 2014
Med's Request
14 Nov. 2014
Med's Done....
Up-front
VISA ISSUED...
31 Dec. 2014
LANDED..........
9 Jan 2015
Please add me as well
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam

ryanllll

Feb 21, 2017
Rachel926 said:
Somebody called OINP office this morning. The lady on the phone said they've reached the cap of giving out new confirmation numbers for the masters stream.

For those who already have a confirmation number and are having a hard time to log in to onekey, the lady said there's an order based on the confirmation numbers -- first come first serve. They're working on fixing the system and will probably post an update today.

HOWEVER, the lady also said she's not 100% sure. You guys can call in and see what they have to say.

Guys. Just a bad news but probably you should know. I have heard that most of the confirmations had been taken by some commercial organization to sell for potential applicants. They can do that because you can enrol in the system with an valid email. They sold the enrolment numbers for people to submit applications. That is one of the reason why 3k quotes had been consumed in 2 days. Just get prepared for EE while you are still waiting for the OINP master stream to reopen for your benefits.