+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

ryanllll

Feb 21, 2017
ryanllll said:
Guys. Just a bad news but probably you should know. I have heard that most of the confirmations had been taken by some commercial organization to sell for potential applicants. They can do that because you can enrol in the system with an valid email. They sold the enrolment numbers for people to submit applications. That is one of the reason why 3k quotes had been consumed in 2 days. Just get prepared for EE while you are still waiting for the OINP master stream to reopen for your benefits.
The immigration office should have considered more about running an online application system; however, rather than complaining too much about this s, PLAN B is necessary at this moment. Good Luck everyone.

Michael47

Feb 22, 2017
ryanllll said:
Guys. Just a bad news but probably you should know. I have heard that most of the confirmations had been taken by some commercial organization to sell for potential applicants. They can do that because you can enrol in the system with an valid email. They sold the enrolment numbers for people to submit applications. That is one of the reason why 3k quotes had been consumed in 2 days. Just get prepared for EE while you are still waiting for the OINP master stream to reopen for your benefits.
But dude OINP has confirmed that the enrolment number is a system error, you dont need that to submit applications.

urch

Feb 21, 2017
ryanllll said:
WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT HAVE A CASE NUMBER AFTER SUCCESSFULLY FILLING OUT THE EFORM BUT GETTING TO APPLY FOR THE MASTERS STREAM IS PROVING DIIFCULT

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
ryanllll said:
LOL. it's a fake news. People have been waiting for more than a year to register for OINP. All these numbers are potential candidates well prepared before hand. I know people from early 1000s to late 2000s.

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Guys, some Clarity plz...
Why is everyone trying to create profile when no one has got NOI yet.

As per my understanding, we cannot apply till we get NOI, so what's so much panic for ?

I have just registered for One-key account, but plz confirm if I have to take any further action other than that before I receive NOI?

Thanks in advance!

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
gpsingh12 said:

As per my understanding, we cannot apply till we get NOI, so what's so much panic for ?

I have just registered for One-key account, but plz confirm if I have to take any further action other than that before I receive NOI?

Thanks in advance!
I think they're talking about the master stream, and you're talking about the human capital stream.

As far as I understand, for a master stream applicant you don't need a NOI in advance

ryanllll

Feb 21, 2017
Ahmed15 said:
LOL. it's a fake news. People have been waiting for more than a year to register for OINP. All these numbers are potential candidates well prepared before hand. I know people from early 1000s to late 2000s.

oops. I just saw the # on their database has exceeded 3K+. Then you could be right. They will probably reopen this stream in a while :) Thanks for clarifying.

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
ryanllll said:
oops. I just saw the # on their database has exceeded 3K+. Then you could be right. They will probably reopen this stream in a while :) Thanks for clarifying.
can you please share where you see this 3k+ then?

ryanllll

Feb 21, 2017
Michael47 said:
But dude OINP has confirmed that the enrolment number is a system error, you dont need that to submit applications.

Dude. Check the header when submitting the form. They are still passing the enrolment #. It was not a "system error", they just made a mistake when trying to integrate the OINP application with ONE-KEY.

Ahmed15

Jul 7, 2015
Canada
gpsingh12 said:

Thanks in advance!
The majority of applicants in this thread are applying for Master stream for which you do not need any NOI. It's for the applicants who have done their Masters from Ontario within last two years.

Reactions: CanadianGoosee

ryanllll

Feb 21, 2017
QuinnZ said:
can you please share where you see this 3k+ then?

Sorry. I should have said it clearly. DB of a "immigration agent". I can tell for now the largest confirmation # there is 30XX :)

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
QuinnZ said:
I think they're talking about the master stream, and you're talking about the human capital stream.

As far as I understand, for a master stream applicant you don't need a NOI in advance
Yes, I am targeting Human Capital Stream (or rather, I shall say - "I want to be targeted by Human Capital Stream" ;) )
EE profile is up to date, Eligibility criteria is met, waiting for magic to happen in my EE Profile's message box.

One-key account created, but do I need to take any further step now, or all I have to do is just wait till NOI pops up :)

QuinnZ

Feb 23, 2017
gpsingh12 said:
Yes, I am targeting Human Capital Stream (or rather, I shall say - "I want to be targeted by Human Capital Stream" ;) )
EE profile is up to date, Eligibility criteria is met, waiting for magic to happen in my EE Profile's message box.

One-key account created, but do I need to take any further step now, or all I have to do is just wait till NOI pops up :)
alright, good for you then