+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alkabhawankhel said:
i have got 406 in CRS, my NOC is 0122, can i get Ontario PT interest?
Bachelor's degree? If yes, then you might get PT notification however, it opens and pause periodically. So there is no definite answer when you will get it.

darkin_elf

Feb 23, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Hi Andy, could you please add me? How do i give you my number? Thanks!

ch33ch33

Feb 23, 2017
Good for you!
Can you please list the documents you had to upload along with your application?
Or is it the same with the paper based checklist they have on the website
Thanks.
keke9010 said:
Hi everyone, after a two-day-one-night's fight with the OINP application system, i finally submitted my application. it was a process filled with frustration, hope and anxiety. I kept refreshing, interchanging two browsers and manipulating multiple tabs to get me through. I just made the payment and received the confirmation email. Hopefully the following would be more smooth. If anyone (i believe most of you) are still struggling with that, one way to win is just keeping refreshing and reentering until the website shows up proper contents. I have been kicked out dozen of times in the mid of filling application, uploading documents and so on. But there is still a way to get around. I am a bit luckier than those who have jobs and cannot sit in front of their computer for 48 hrs. Good luck to everyone and strongly wish ONIP makes things effective as it promises.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
arcoffire10 said:
MASTERS STREAM HAS REACHED ITS QUOTA ALREADY A BIG F FOR OINP!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :-X

PHd is still open
Where do you see that. I checked out the website, I don't see any info that the Masters stream has ben closed.

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
Mthornt said:
Where do you see that. I checked out the website, I don't see any info that the Masters stream has ben closed.
In the one-key system. you get a message saying it's full if you click on the master's stream

Tyler1122

Feb 22, 2017
“Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website.”

That's it?????!!!!!!

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Does anybody know if you get the confirmation number for the Master Stream, is it reserved for you? I got there but then I got stuck at the efiling portal. I kept refreshing till the point that it says error 503 something, I logged out and tried to log in again but then after hours I could not. Then I created a new account and it says that they have reached their intake limit. Anybody has any idea if my previous account will still be available? I am trying to log in with that account but still it will not log in...

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
keke9010 said:
Hi everyone, after a two-day-one-night's fight with the OINP application system, i finally submitted my application. it was a process filled with frustration, hope and anxiety. I kept refreshing, interchanging two browsers and manipulating multiple tabs to get me through. I just made the payment and received the confirmation email. Hopefully the following would be more smooth. If anyone (i believe most of you) are still struggling with that, one way to win is just keeping refreshing and reentering until the website shows up proper contents. I have been kicked out dozen of times in the mid of filling application, uploading documents and so on. But there is still a way to get around. I am a bit luckier than those who have jobs and cannot sit in front of their computer for 48 hrs. Good luck to everyone and strongly wish ONIP makes things effective as it promises.
To which stream you have applied for??

Rachel926

Feb 22, 2017
Somebody called OINP office this morning. The lady on the phone said they've reached the cap of giving out new confirmation numbers for the masters stream.

For those who already have a confirmation number and are having a hard time to log in to onekey, the lady said there's an order based on the confirmation numbers -- first come first serve. They're working on fixing the system and will probably post an update today.

HOWEVER, the lady also said she's not 100% sure. You guys can call in and see what they have to say.