+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Rachel926 said:
Somebody called OINP office this morning. The lady on the phone said they've reached the cap of giving out new confirmation numbers for the masters stream.

For those who already have a confirmation number and are having a hard time to log in to onekey, the lady said there's an order based on the confirmation numbers -- first come first serve. They're working on fixing the system and will probably post an update today.

HOWEVER, the lady also said she's not 100% sure. You guys can call in and see what they have to say.
At least something to have my hopes up. I have the confirmation number, I just cant log in right now. Thank you for the information

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Dear Seniors,

Please help me in my situation. I was accepted in a University in Ontario. Now I have a correspondence letter and Study Permit related TRV in my passport. I was supposed to go for my studies between May and August.

However my past experiences gave me OINP eligible points. Now if OINP give me NOI, can I apply? Will my dual intent affect negatively on my nomination application? Will it affect my future applications also?

Please guide me.
Thanks

ch33ch33

Feb 23, 2017
Rachel926 said:
Somebody called OINP office this morning. The lady on the phone said they've reached the cap of giving out new confirmation numbers for the masters stream.

For those who already have a confirmation number and are having a hard time to log in to onekey, the lady said there's an order based on the confirmation numbers -- first come first serve. They're working on fixing the system and will probably post an update today.

HOWEVER, the lady also said she's not 100% sure. You guys can call in and see what they have to say.
So till next year again??? OMG

djmedrics

Feb 23, 2017
People are really in the business of terrifying others. Guys take a breather. Its a new system being implemented and it was sure to have its hiccups. Keep in mind though that they did say they would put the streams on pause once in a while. I just got off the phone with a guy from their office and he assured me that it was a temporary pause. We will be notified of it on the OINP page and just act accordingly. Keep in mind that I am also in the same boat right now.

Michael47

Feb 22, 2017
Rachel926 said:

Thanks for the info buddy. good luck to everyone

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
What the fu, this is not fair, I have been waiting for oinp masters stream since such a long time and spent numerous amount of money and time in writing Ielts and gathering documents. How come they close within one day and everytime I login for registration it bounced back. This is not our mistake. Very bad organizing of the website from oinp side??

ch33ch33

Feb 23, 2017
djmedrics said:
People are really in the business of terrifying others. Guys take a breather. Its a new system being implemented and it was sure to have its hiccups. Keep in mind though that they did say they would put the streams on pause once in a while. I just got off the phone with a guy from their office and he assured me that it was a temporary pause. We will be notified of it on the OINP page and just act accordingly. Keep in mind that I am also in the same boat right now.
It's just really worrisome. This is my last year to apply. I dont mind going to paper at this time.

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Olivergeng said:
Good for you! I am a little confused about the photo size? did you upload the electronic photo or scanned photo?
Could you please specifically explain how to prepare the photo? Thank you very much!
hi, i uploaded the scanned one. i did not have time to prepare electronic one but maybe it is better to have a electronic one. Finger crossed.

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
ch33ch33 said:
Good for you!
Can you please list the documents you had to upload along with your application?
Or is it the same with the paper based checklist they have on the website
Thanks.
hi, please refer to the latest guide on the website. The requirements are exactly the same as listed on the new guide.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Keep calm
1. It is start with some technical issues
2. This is not a yearly quota, they have stated that they will be reopening several times a year

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

can anyone pls provide CIC worldwide toll free num or mail.
Also when OINP going to open for Human Capital stream..

jhan43

Feb 23, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Please add me. Master Stream. Thanks!

Nanocanada

Dec 8, 2013
Please add me,
PhD stream.
thanks

Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam