+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Hi everyone, after a two-day-one-night's fight with the OINP application system, i finally submitted my application. it was a process filled with frustration, hope and anxiety. I kept refreshing, interchanging two browsers and manipulating multiple tabs to get me through. I just made the payment and received the confirmation email. Hopefully the following would be more smooth. If anyone (i believe most of you) are still struggling with that, one way to win is just keeping refreshing and reentering until the website shows up proper contents. I have been kicked out dozen of times in the mid of filling application, uploading documents and so on. But there is still a way to get around. I am a bit luckier than those who have jobs and cannot sit in front of their computer for 48 hrs. Good luck to everyone and strongly wish ONIP makes things effective as it promises.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
keke9010 said:
Hi everyone, after a two-day-one-night's fight with the OINP application system, i finally submitted my application. it was a process filled with frustration, hope and anxiety. I kept refreshing, interchanging two browsers and manipulating multiple tabs to get me through. I just made the payment and received the confirmation email. Hopefully the following would be more smooth. If anyone (i believe most of you) are still struggling with that, one way to win is just keeping refreshing and reentering until the website shows up proper contents. I have been kicked out dozen of times in the mid of filling application, uploading documents and so on. But there is still a way to get around. I am a bit luckier than those who have jobs and cannot sit in front of their computer for 48 hrs. Good luck to everyone and strongly wish ONIP makes things effective as it promises.
Congrats!! Which stream?

Olivergeng

Feb 22, 2017
keke9010 said:
Good for you! I am a little confused about the photo size? did you upload the electronic photo or scanned photo?
Could you please specifically explain how to prepare the photo? Thank you very much!

Vivien606

Feb 22, 2017
KingsleyJNC said:
I have created a whatsapp group chat for master stream. I think the group here is for human capital

welcome anyone who needs help and anyone who can offer help for the master stream

Reply or inbox if you would like to join
add me please, many thanks

starlordw

Feb 23, 2017
Does anyone know what "Provide a copy of the front and back of a photograph" means? what is the back of a photograph? Is it the other side of the photo which is plain white? What's the point of uploading that. Or the back of the photo with the photographer and the date?
Thank you!

Vivien606

Feb 22, 2017
balrajvicky said:
I am able lo login in one-key but when I click on Ontario Human Capital Stream I am getting this

"Please note that the OINP has reached its registration intake limit for this stream. No new registrations will be accepted for this stream at this time. For more information please visit the OINP website."

What does that mean?HuhHuh??
I got the same info as you did. what do we supposed to do now? Does that mean the master stream is closed already?

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hi,

Did anyone successfully registered for OINP(Human Capital Stream)?? - Let us know

Because most of the people are getting confused, including me

plutonia

Nov 28, 2016
starlordw said:
Does anyone know what "Provide a copy of the front and back of a photograph" means? what is the back of a photograph? Is it the other side of the photo which is plain white? What's the point of uploading that. Or the back of the photo with the photographer and the date?
Thank you!
They want to see the date it was taken. Your photo should have been stamped on the back with the date it was taken