+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

canadayui

Feb 22, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam

Hi Andy, please add me into the group!! Thank you!

hassan.arif

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2015
File Transfer...
19-05-2015
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
VISA ISSUED...
06-08-2015
LANDED..........
04-09-2015

tobyvo

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
andy108 said:
Guys i will add everyone now - but please just leave ADD ME REQUEST not your NUMBER!

this for your own benefit - dont share your number on public forum to avoid spam
Hi Andy, please add me too!

pnpphdstream

Feb 21, 2017
Hello Andy,

Please add me as well.
I am stuck in enrollment number and PIN code.
I am trying to apply for pnp phd stream.

Thanks

pnpphdstream

Feb 21, 2017
Hello,

Does anybody have any clue how I can get enrollment number and PIN code?
I have been trying to apply for PNP PhD stream since yesterday but I am stuck in this step.

Thanks

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
pnpphdstream said:
Hello,

Does anybody have any clue how I can get enrollment number and PIN code?
I have been trying to apply for PNP PhD stream since yesterday but I am stuck in this step.

Thanks
You dont need the number... You should land on a page where you choose which stream to apply after clicking "submit online application" from "apply online" page. You probably are not loading the latest webpages due to your browser's caches. The website was not update correctly that it asked for enrollment number and pin. Later they fixed the issue.

Olivergeng

Feb 22, 2017
I cannot log in the ONe-key neither, still do not know how to get the enrollment number and PIN.
Does anyone figure it out?

Thanks.

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
spife said:
You dont need the number... You should land on a page where you choose which stream to apply after clicking "submit online application" from "apply online" page. You probably are not loading the latest webpages due to your browser's caches. The website was not update correctly that it asked for enrollment number and pin. Later they fixed the issue.
Hi, could you please provide the correct webpage? i have downloaded the browser as required but i cannot log into my one-key account. Thank you!