+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ant_ant_ant said:
For the supporting document of education history, do I need WES certificates for both bachelor and master degrees? or a WES certificate for the highest degree is fine?
You just need the ECA for the highest level of education you have.

ant_ant_ant

Feb 16, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, I have another question about work history, thanks.

Considering all FSW && OINP && EE criteria, they just care for at most 6 years work experience. So can I just prepare supporting document for most recent 7 years work experience? It is so hard to collect material for all the job I have done.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ant_ant_ant said:

Considering all FSW && OINP && EE criteria, they just care for at most 6 years work experience. So can I just prepare supporting document for most recent 7 years work experience? It is so hard to collect material for all the job I have done.
Absolutely. Yes. 6 years is the maximum work experience you can get points for. The rest of your work experience will be reflected in your personal history.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
ant_ant_ant said:

BTW for ONPNP You need to provide details of Last 10 years of work ex documents Or since 18 years if this was less than 10 years ago.. this means reference letters,contacts,payslips,bankstatement,Income tax

canadayui

Feb 22, 2017
bbtun said:
I am trying to upload instructional images, but the site is not allowing me to... let me try something different
Hey I saw your message, please give me some instruction about how to get the enroll number, thank you very muc!! :) :) :)