Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shyguy said:
Based on my following description of my current situation, can any of you please suggest whether I stand a good chance of OINP through any stream OTHER than the Masters graduate stream (in the worst case scenario that it doesn't reopen)?
Note: The scenarios where I have mentioned 'CIC rejects work ex letter from native country' is to be on a safer side. Some issue with continuity and stuff.
As of now, my scores are as follows:
Current Scenario: 1) Age 32 years + Canadian Masters + NO canadian work ex + no foreign work ex (assuming CIC rejects work
ex letter)= 445 CRS points.

2) Age 32 years + Canadian Masters + No Canadian work ex + 3 years foreign work ex (assuming CIC accepts
work ex letter)= 495 CRS Points.

Sceanrio, Two years from now : 3) Age 34 years + Canadian Masters + 2 Years Canadian Skill Category B Work Ex + NO foreign
work ex (Assuming CIC rejects work ex letter from home country) = 498 CRS Points

4) Age 34 years + Canadian Masters + 2 Years Canadian Skill Category B Work EX + 3 Years
foreign work ex (Assuming CIC accepts work ex letter from home country) = 548 CRS Points
You are not able to apply without any work experience into EE system. So the scenario 1. would leave you on paper based application and only for Master graduates. But attention if your master from Canada is older then 2 years (if i remember correctly) that one is also not possible.
Everything else would give you most likely fast ITA.

sandeepkk

Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
can you appeal your score for ielts and see if you can reach 7 ? i have seen many cases where they have increased score on appeal... 7 will give you decent extra points
I did ,,, they didnt increase it

islammaidul

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Please add me in the whatsapp group. +8801717741567

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeepkk said:
I did ,,, they didnt increase it
dang... well cant do anything in this case.

if you still want to improve your score to get direct ITA, then you will have to write it again... this time prepare a little better... there are some good books and videos online you can refer to to imrpove your score... between 6.5 and 7 there is hardly any difference so i'm sure if you prepare a little better you can bridge the gap... else i would recommend you look at PNP routes also... that will almost guarantee an ITA

HOOZ

Dec 12, 2016
Please add me
CRS Score = 421
IELTS: R= 8.5 L= 8.5 w= 7.5 S= 7
Please add me to the whatsapp group: 00-971-55-2008767

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
HOOZ said:
Please add me
CRS Score = 421
IELTS: R= 8.5 L= 8.5 w= 7.5 S= 7
Please add me to the whatsapp group: 00-971-55-2008767
will be adding tonight.

Guys if i missed someone ping me in Private Messages plz.

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
Hey Andy, this is fantastic! I am yet to start work in Ontario so I guess I will not be eligible to apply for PNP. Guys, can I still apply even if I do not have a complete one year Canadian work experience?

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:
Hey Andy, this is fantastic! I am yet to start work in Ontario so I guess I will not be eligible to apply for PNP. Guys, can I still apply even if I do not have a complete one year Canadian work experience?
previous requirement for OINP didnt need you to have any ties with ontario to get PT notification... only a CRS score of >400... that requirement may change however when they announce the new quote for 2017.

do you have work experience outside canada then ? if yes, for how long ?

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
thestunner316 said:
previous requirement for OINP didnt need you to have any ties with ontario to get PT notification... only a CRS score of >400... that requirement may change however when they announce the new quote for 2017.

do you have work experience outside canada then ? if yes, for how long ?
Hey thank you so much for the response. I see, I have almost five years of full-time work experience outside Canada.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:
Hey thank you so much for the response. I see, I have almost five years of full-time work experience outside Canada.
then you can go ahead and apply whenever they are accepting new applications...
you will get extra points for canadian experience provided you complete atleast one year..

good luck

Bend

Jun 25, 2013
thestunner316 said:
then you can go ahead and apply whenever they are accepting new applications...
you will get extra points for canadian experience provided you complete atleast one year..

good luck
Thank you so much. I am finding the entire process a little confusing and overwhelming. I will start looking into what I can do.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bend said:
Thank you so much. I am finding the entire process a little confusing and overwhelming. I will start looking into what I can do.
naah its quite easy compared to the other processes... start with IELTS and WES first, then take it from there...

good luck

shyguy

May 22, 2015
vensak said:
You are not able to apply without any work experience into EE system. So the scenario 1. would leave you on paper based application and only for Master graduates. But attention if your master from Canada is older then 2 years (if i remember correctly) that one is also not possible.
Everything else would give you most likely fast ITA.

Thanks a lot, Vensak.