+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Are invitation to apply to OINP and PT notification of interest the same thing?
Thanks.

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I asked OINP about age relaxation policy. They replied with the following. Now what is your take on it? I think what they are saying is that as soon as I receive the PT notification my age will be locked and points drop due to age increase will not matter till I apply for Federal PR right?
I have quoted their last para here:

"Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application."

In the above does invitation to apply to OINP mean PT notification and APR application means ePR of the federal stage which I will apply after getting Federal ITA?

Please interpret it for me. Thanks!

Thank you for your inquiry.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitation to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant’s ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

A temporary public policy will permit the exemption of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by IRCC and the receipt of the resulting application by IRCC.

Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application.

I hope that this has been of some assistance to you.

OntarioImmigration.ca

gmvk

Sep 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
well unless you have a relative who is inside OINP who told you it will be 6 months exactly before they send out the invites... you cant be 100% certain :)

i dont think its a bad idea to withdraw profile if you think OINP is the only province you can apply to... there are other PNP out there which you may apply to also...

good luck either way
no, im just saying it may be in a few months more or less. :) i prefer to be in Ontario because it is where my sister lives. hoping for the best. thank you! :)

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy108 said:
with 478 you will get invited soon. Nothing to worry about, no need for OINP.
Thanks Andy. happy that I could push myself to 484 by improving my score a bit .. trying my best to keep me in that spot ..

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaksam777 said:
Hi all,

I asked OINP about age relaxation policy. They replied with the following. Now what is your take on it? I think what they are saying is that as soon as I receive the PT notification my age will be locked and points drop due to age increase will not matter till I apply for Federal PR right?
I have quoted their last para here:

"Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application."

In the above does invitation to apply to OINP mean PT notification and APR application means ePR of the federal stage which I will apply after getting Federal ITA?

Please interpret it for me. Thanks!

Thank you for your inquiry.

A candidate who reports an age difference between the time they receive an invitation to apply (ITA) and the time they submit an application for permanent residence (APR) could lose points that were awarded to them for their age, which is one criterion used to establish their rank relative to other Express Entry candidates, and to determine their eligibility to receive an invitation to apply. Applications can be refused for this reason despite the applicant’s ability to meet regulatory requirements of the economic immigration program for which they have applied.

A temporary public policy will permit the exemption of candidates from application of section 11.2 of the IRPA only if the loss of eligibility or qualification has occurred due to aging of the applicant between the submission of an invitation by IRCC and the receipt of the resulting application by IRCC.

Accordingly this exemption will apply to those individuals whose ranking may change due to age from the time an invitation to apply to OINP was sent and receipt of the APR application.

I hope that this has been of some assistance to you.

OntarioImmigration.ca
time when you receive PT, not eAPR

by the time you apply for eAPR your score would be over 1000 anyway

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
time when you receive PT, not eAPR

by the time you apply for eAPR your score would be over 1000 anyway
Thanks stunner.

And does invitation to apply to OINP mean PT notification and APR application means eAPR. Right?

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi,

MY CRS is 407. I updated my study details but still its not updated to 422 as 15 additional pts for canadian education.
FYI - I have completed 1 year of Post Graduate Diploma in Project management from Canada. Could anyone please help me on this.
When I am checking pts in NEw calculator then its showing 422 as 15 Additional pts for 1 year study.

Rgds
Raman

gadoken

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
ramansingh05 said:
Hi,

MY CRS is 407. I updated my study details but still its not updated to 422 as 15 additional pts for canadian education.
FYI - I have completed 1 year of Post Graduate Diploma in Project management from Canada. Could anyone please help me on this.
When I am checking pts in NEw calculator then its showing 422 as 15 Additional pts for 1 year study.

Rgds
Raman
Wait 24 hrs

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
gadoken its almost 48 hours now.. Even created new profile for this. and then my score dropped to 334. then again it got updated to 407. i dont know what to do bro.