Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Andy,

Can you please add me to the whatsapp group ? Eagerly waiting for OINP to open

No: +918089701901

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
Guys,

I have 403 CSR points and have master degree and renewed my profile on 13-Nov-2016.

Do I have any chance to get nomination from Ontario?

I am getting a lot of job requirements from Ontario and I would love to move and settle in Ontario.

Please add me to the Whatsapp group guys.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
dhanushm said:
Guys,

I have 403 CSR points and have master degree and renewed my profile on 13-Nov-2016.

Do I have any chance to get nomination from Ontario?

I am getting a lot of job requirements from Ontario and I would love to move and settle in Ontario.

Please add me to the Whatsapp group guys.
CRS 403 with a masters degree, are you kidding me? What are your IELTS scores and work experience.

divyaDEEP

Oct 14, 2013
Hello Everyone ,

I have few questions .If you can answer it would be a great help :)

Questiion 1 - I got 6.5 in ielts but not less than 6 in each module . Do you think I need to re-take my exam ? (I have a full time job in ontario )

Question 2 - Can anyone help in collecting documents ? I read all instructions but I need to know in which order all documents should be sent and which envelop we use to send ? What about attested documents ? Every single page must be attested or just few ?

In short Can anyone help me to get all paper done ? I need suggestions please

Thanks everyone :) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
divyaDEEP said:
Hello Everyone ,

I have few questions .If you can answer it would be a great help :)

Questiion 1 - I got 6.5 in ielts but not less than 6 in each module . Do you think I need to re-take my exam ? (I have a full time job in ontario )

Question 2 - Can anyone help in collecting documents ? I read all instructions but I need to know in which order all documents should be sent and which envelop we use to send ? What about attested documents ? Every single page must be attested or just few ?

In short Can anyone help me to get all paper done ? I need suggestions please

Thanks everyone :) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

OINP requires 6.0 as far as I know. So you should be good.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-score-for-oinp-t453835.0.html

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
fahadsheikh said:
CRS 403 with a masters degree, are you kidding me? What are your IELTS scores and work experience.
Fahad, I have IELTS 7 overall, but as you expected! Writing - 6.5 :'(

L - 7.5, R - 7.5, S - 7, W - 6.5. If I had 7 in writing and 8 in listening, I would have 459 CSR points ???

divyaDEEP

Oct 14, 2013
What is CRS points ? Do we really care about these points if we are applying under Master student with no JOB ?

I heard in 2017 only 1000 seats are under Master students with no job . :eek:

dhanushm

Nov 15, 2015
divyaDEEP said:
What is CRS points ? Do we really care about these points if we are applying under Master student with no JOB ?

I heard in 2017 only 1000 seats are under Master students with no job . :eek:
Sorry Divya, I don't know about Master Degree Stream (Canadian Masters). We have another thread in this forum which deals with Master Degree Stream; you can get your doubt clarified from there.

CSR is Express Entry points, for OINP - Human Capital Stream it was said that we should have 400+ points to get an invite from Ontario to apply for Ontario Nomination. Hope this helps.

sandeepkk

Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost sitting with same score 403 and same ielts W 6.5 ..... Any scope?

ibk

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
thestunner316 said:
how exactly are you planning to get nomination without creating an EE profile ? :)

you will need to create EE profile first, even to get the PT letter interest from Ontario...
I want to apply for OINP masters stream, since I have an Ontario's master's degree. I don't think the applicants under OINP masters stream need to open the EE profile for applying OINP.

Reactions: dreamy2536

shyguy

May 22, 2015
Based on my following description of my current situation, can any of you please suggest whether I stand a good chance of OINP through any stream OTHER than the Masters graduate stream (in the worst case scenario that it doesn't reopen)?
Note: The scenarios where I have mentioned 'CIC rejects work ex letter from native country' is to be on a safer side. Some issue with continuity and stuff.
As of now, my scores are as follows:
Current Scenario: 1) Age 32 years + Canadian Masters + NO canadian work ex + no foreign work ex (assuming CIC rejects work
ex letter)= 445 CRS points.

2) Age 32 years + Canadian Masters + No Canadian work ex + 3 years foreign work ex (assuming CIC accepts
work ex letter)= 495 CRS Points.

Sceanrio, Two years from now : 3) Age 34 years + Canadian Masters + 2 Years Canadian Skill Category B Work Ex + NO foreign
work ex (Assuming CIC rejects work ex letter from home country) = 498 CRS Points

4) Age 34 years + Canadian Masters + 2 Years Canadian Skill Category B Work EX + 3 Years
foreign work ex (Assuming CIC accepts work ex letter from home country) = 548 CRS Points

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
sandeepkk said:
We need to wait and see if they make any changes to their program.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeepkk said:
can you appeal your score for ielts and see if you can reach 7 ? i have seen many cases where they have increased score on appeal... 7 will give you decent extra points